Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kurv Studios

Newbie Member
    Wes, I ordered and received PLK but it's been 2 days and no response to my keycode request email.

can you at least respond to let me know your email is working?
    Matt

Newbie Member
    Does anybody know if this company is defunct?
    They took my money, but don't respond to emails for the license key?
    -Matt

What do you mean licence key? For a training video?
    i7 920 2.8Ghz, 12GB OCZ Gold, Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Nvidia 250 GTS, Cheiftec A-135 750W, Zalman Z7
    Core 2 duo E6600 2.4Ghz, 8GB Corsair Dominator, Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6, CiT PSU, Quadro FX4500

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
    What do you mean licence key? For a training video?
    Isn't PLK that Poser Plug-in, (P)oser to (L)ightwave (K)it, so it probably has a key.

So what email address you using to contact Kurv? I haven't had any contact problems with them.
    i7 920 2.8Ghz, 12GB OCZ Gold, Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Nvidia 250 GTS, Cheiftec A-135 750W, Zalman Z7
    Core 2 duo E6600 2.4Ghz, 8GB Corsair Dominator, Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6, CiT PSU, Quadro FX4500

Newbie Member
    It's the Poser to Lightwave Plugin. It needs a license key which you request via email. They took my money, but no response on the key. Not very cool.

Sinner Saved by Grace Larry_g1s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    I would bet that they took an extended long weekend due to the Memorial day holiday. Kurv (i.e. Wes) is VERY good at answering email and we've never had a problem. IMO, this is not their usual service. Although you've not had fun for these past few days, I would bet that Kurv will respond and have you up and running on Tuesday.
    I completely agree that Kurv (i.e. Wes) is VERY good at answering emails, etc. I've had no problems with them in the past. But I did order something from them mid last week and still haven't heard back from them, I'm wondering if just on vacation or if everything is alright. Because this isn't like them.
    Larry Vasquez | Genesis One Studios | company showreel

Someday, I will be a CG animator (student at iAnimate.net).

I'm waiting on a download link for a tutorial I purchased on Saturday, was hoping to work on it over the weekend but from what I saw on here, it looks like their purchasing system isn't automated and Memorial Day and all...

I'm sure I'll be getting it soon.
    Blog

Specs:
    Desktop: Q6600 Quad 2.4 ghz, 8GB, 8800 1Gb, Vista Ultimate x64
    Laptop: Core 2 Duo, 2GB, ATI craptastic video card, XP

and some funny looking Mac's that I don't know much about.

Newbie Member
    Same here. I ordered something for the long weekend, but I am still awaiting the download link.

What's strange is I ordered mine mid week, and didn't get the download link till after it was already expired. lol

Like I said thought, I'm giving them grace sense this is unlike my previous experiences with them.

good service , not to give you a big head or anything Kurv :P , but i asked for permission for use of a certian logo and it is was all good , forgot to say a big thanks dude .
    excellent .

Newbie Member
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and hang loose for a few more days, but I couldn't get away or treating my clients like this.

Guys I doubt Wes is on vacation, I am but that's a different story, however I do know that life is slightly different for him right now meaning hes working on my normal, sleep? What the heel is that, mode. I'll try to contact him tomorrow and let him know you guys are having issues. Cheers!

On a bright side note, Night At The Museum at the Smithsonian last Friday ROCKED!
    Tim - aurora - Dunn
    WorkStation: AMD64 2x2.8 Ghz / 8gb RAM / Win7-64bit / NVidia GTX 560 Ti

Laptop: Intel i7 8x2Ghz / 16 Gb Ram / WIn7-64bit / GeForce 540M (8.17.12.6780)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora View Post
    Guys I doubt Wes is on vacation, I am but that's a different story, however I do know that life is slightly different for him right now meaning hes working on my normal, sleep? What the heel is that, mode. I'll try to contact him tomorrow and let him know you guys are having issues. Cheers!

On a bright side note, Night At The Museum at the Smithsonian last Friday ROCKED!
    I appreciate the effort tim. The training I'm actually having trouble getting the download link to is for your training on adv. hypervoxels & particals vol 2.

Sorry about that.
    Please note, when you run into questions, and you probably will, and or even more importantly if you run into a comment in there where I say I'll cover something later and you can't find it, PLEASE let me know and I'll do some more bonus tutorials. I know I missed some things thanks to a murderous spring semester but could not remember what the heck they were.
    Tim - aurora - Dunn
    WorkStation: AMD64 2x2.8 Ghz / 8gb RAM / Win7-64bit / NVidia GTX 560 Ti

Laptop: Intel i7 8x2Ghz / 16 Gb Ram / WIn7-64bit / GeForce 540M (8.17.12.6780)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast