Thread: Animated short film

Animated short film

There was a film if I remember correctly on Lightwaves site about a man who was building a robot with artificial inteligence for a contest and thinks he failed and throws the robot in the trash. It was a great short but now I can't find it. I was hoping someone remembered it and could give me the name of it or the name of the person who created it. Any information would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you in advance.

Is it Mantis? I can't remember if it was done in LW or something else.
    - I don't mean to be flippant or to enrage you or anything, but you're a psychotic man.
    - I know.
    - A very nice psychotic man.
    - Thank you.

mantis was done in cinema 4d
    stee+cat
    http://www.cresshead.com/

Q - How many polys?
    A - All of them!

The short takes place with the man sitting at his desk. He is an older man and if I remember right he was bald or close to it with glasses. He ends up throwing the robot in the trash because he thought it was non functional and the robot climbs back out. The end of the film it shows like newspaper articles about all of the awards he and the robot won and polaroids of him and the robot acting like father and son... It is an amazing short anamation. It was my daughters favorite. So I am trying to find it again. Thank you.