Thread: Vue 6 Trial version question

Vue 6 Trial version question

In the trial version of Vue 6, I know you can save and pretty much do anything with it like the real version except the fact that it is water marked. If I'm using alphas only, are the alphas watermarked or messed up in any way? Can I even create and animation?
    Graphic Designer & 3D Textures
    -Mac Pro 2.26GHz | 8-core | 3TB HD | 12GB RAM | Dell Ultrasharp 2707 | ATI Radeon HD 5770

I also had a another question. I have the educational version of Vue 5 Infinite and can't get a straight answer from E-on of how much it would cost to go from Vue 5 Ed to Vue 6 professional or perhaps Vue 7 Infinite. Can anyone help me with how this works?
    Graphic Designer & 3D Textures
    -Mac Pro 2.26GHz | 8-core | 3TB HD | 12GB RAM | Dell Ultrasharp 2707 | ATI Radeon HD 5770

E-On doesn't appear to be helping 5's go to 7. At least that's what I'm getting from their distributors.

Try contacting www.sharbor.com with regards towards going from 5 to 6 though as they may have some left and are amazing to work with. (No, I don't own stock in Safe Harbor, LOL)

Couldn't answer your questions about the demo. Sorry.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
    - Thomas A. Edison

I think i read in CGtalk there is no vue 5--> 7 upgarde path.. just 6 to 7