Thread: Congratulations to the winners!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Congratulations to the winners!

Guys!

Well done on all the hard work! Every one of you actually. Even the guys who did not win or even place.

You all have done great work and out of your own free time and sweat.

I did not have the time to even think about it so I could not enter. And I enjoyed all of the work, really. All of it.

So nice to see such good stuff being done.

Just doing my part to say congratulations and I hope you can enjoy the success a bit.

Cheers

+1

Just wanted to add a "Good Job" to the people who submitted something. Nice to see work created with LightWave. I enjoyed viewing the movies.

Im with wp_capozzi.

All the entries I have seen all had unique personality. It's always great to see different ideas, and different perceptions of themes. Well done to all who entered.

Was just looking at the site again too. Cool that they really gave the winner his moment, with a little interview and all. What a great thing. I know how hard it is to get recognition for hard work and I look forward to the next years contest. I think NewTek should be thanked as well. It took time and resources to do this and it is appreciated that they answered the call to put on a contest. Very high class and well done!

:agree: