Thread: TriCaster 2.0 MPEG2-I to DVD Workshop?

TriCaster 2.0 MPEG2-I to DVD Workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioProd View Post
    DVD Workshop 2 will happily accept program or elementary MPEG-2 streams, that as long as they are within spec, will not require re-rendering.

I would expect DVD Workshop SE to work the same.
    Ah, good tip, Eugene. Now it would be interesting for TriCaster 2.0 users who also have a VT system to test the new SpeedHQ MPEG2-I clip in a DVD Workshop 2 SE project, to see if the result is just as favorable.

Q1
    Last edited by Quiet1onTheSet; 08-11-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet1onTheSet View Post
    Ah, good tip, Eugene. Now it would be interesting for TriCaster 2.0 users who also have a VT system to test the new SpeedHQ MPEG2-I clip in a DVD Workshop 2 SE project, to see if the result is just as favorable.

Q1
    Where did the beginning of this thread go? Anywho, I just got my DVD Workshop 2 SE serial number, so I'll have to try it out this weekend after I get some work done.

Quote Originally Posted by csandy View Post
    Where did the beginning of this thread go? Anywho, I just got my DVD Workshop 2 SE serial number, so I'll have to try it out this weekend after I get some work done.
    You *saw* the beginning of the thread (this is the third post).

To go to the root thread, click the arrow just to the right of "ScorpioProd" in the quote box (first post above).

Q1