Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoreboard Overlay

Sweet - I just figured out a way to avoid the refresh issue in Input Setup - scratch that extra 10 seconds.

This is working as an instant Picture-in-Picture generator too ...
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

LiveSet Making Machine joseburgos's Avatar
    Sounds great, can't wait to test.
    Jose Burgos
    NewTek Certified Trainer
    NewTek Certified on all TriCaster's
    NewTek Training & Certification Testing
    www.burgosfx.com
    FaceBook
    Twitter @NYTriCaster

It's getting pretty close, but the initial installation, configuring, and options are involved enough to require docs, so it'll be a day or two yet ... and I haven't tested it in Mirage yet either, though it should work (in Aura it 'knows' where to find the VSFX folder, while in Mirage it has to assume VT is in the default location."

I shaved a little bit more time off by avoiding the need to refresh the LiveSet after replacing it ... but not as much as I hoped, because the new method takes a little longer to compile. My best time is about 17 seconds (from Alt-tabbing out of VT to Aura) to having the new shot generated, enabled and on the screen in VT.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

OK, this thing is pretty much done - just need to beat on it a bit to shake out any kinks.

Discovered today my newer system is a LOT faster at punching out a new LiveSet than the P4 I'd been working with. I'm down to less than 11 seconds for the complete trip from VT to Aura/Mirage, create the updated LiveSet, back to VT, enabled in Input Setup and showing on Program Out.

Pretty cool that you can make something custom like this in 10 seconds!

p.s. - John, although this spun off your clock set idea, the content forum is really the wrong place for the additions, so feel free to split the thread and move it, or just delete it. I'll start a new thread for the tool when it's finalized anyway.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12