Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Newtek, what are you playing at?

I will be more subtle next name around...
    Have I disrespected you?
    If someone was disrespected by me... that means they disrespected me first!
    That is a fact!

See the difference is... I dont try and find little witty ways to try and make people feel stupid like Colki, megladon, cageman, evenflw and some others.

I will just come right out and say you are a stupid *****!

How Old? Really? Aww Heck colkai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude
    Read three posts up and put your name where megladumbs is...
    I dont care about the rules of this forum! I care about my rules for LIFE!

And as far as your and NTs assessment... It doesn't really matter what yous think, cause I promise you... it wont stop me from posting here!
    Well, allow me to enlighten you.
    This very attitude is why you were likely banned.

Let us recap, you insult other forum users, myself directly included, you insult Newtek, you spout the tired old "LW is doomed". You then blatantly say to will start an "IP War" and admit that you will constantly abuse forum rules and regs.

Some have said at 30 you should no better, alas, I doubt any advance in age would make a difference your behaviour.
    It is such a pity you have to behave in such a confrontational and abrasive / offensive manner because any useful thing you have to say gets diminished as a result.

This isn't about life, it's about forum rules and frankly, if you're so very happy to abuse these laws, i'd take a leap and say you would apply similar "logic" (ahem) for other laws you decided did not and should not apply to you, be they in forums or "life".

Sure, I've no doubt you will continue to post, come back under who knows how many other IP addresses and pursue the same tirades, but in doing so, you will, I guarantee you, do yourself no favours in the eyes of Newtek or the LW community at large.
    Too old to die young.

My opinion about NT is that they are very open and allowing for critisism on their forums, just look at all the LW vs [3D app] threads we have had, and that lasted forever without being closed, deleted or had people banned from them.
    Even this thread has stayed open despite very harsh critisism and namecalling in it.

If you got banned, they would have let you know about it...i just cant believe that the behaviour they show to others wouldnt apply in your case.
    Oddity got several warnings, a few short time bans and finally a permanent ban, with a number of warnings before that and a final explanation as for why he was banned when he got banned.

that you cant log into your account is mysterious..but that you got banned without any warning is unlikely, it can be many reasons for this...you got warnings but ignored them/didnt see them, or that there is some sort of technical error in your account that can be solved.

Have I disrespected you?
    If someone was disrespected by me... that means they disrespected me first!
    That is a fact!
    Me? No, but I was talking about other people on here.

Anyway, I feel I'm fanning the flames a bit here so will duck out for now.

Have fun everyone! And remember "Take care of yourself, and each other"

UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

come on NT speak up! did I get a warning?

No bird boy... I am not the least bit worried about what you think is right or wrong.

The only thing you are enlightening is that bird that you are obsessed with!
    You ever hear of Jerry Penacoli? He had a gerbil, but I bet you guys have a lot in common...

Well, allow me to enlighten you.
    is that not disrespectful?

How Old? Really? Aww Heck colkai's Avatar
    Sigh, see, you just went and proved my point, you simply CANNOT avoid insulting people.
    This last post being probably the most offensive ever so I feel justified in saying I hope Newtek find a way to ban you from the boards permanently.

Since you came here, you have delighted in schoolyard childish comments and troll like behaviour. Not many times I feel like jamming my 12-bore under someones ear, but right now, you're looking a pretty good target.
    Too old to die young.

how about jamming your bird... well you know, that place you like to keep it!

Quote Originally Posted by *Pete*
    Oddity got several warnings, a few short time bans and finally a permanent ban, with a number of warnings before that and a final explanation as for why he was banned when he got banned.
    ...and was wondering what happened to that dude...

This thread have reached its end...

Not yet!!! cause I hear colkai's feed on dingel berries...mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg "T.Rex"
    ...and was wondering what happened to that dude...
    and i wonder where he went, i kinda miss his humour (when not insulting) and his very talented modells.

Newbie Member
    Read three posts up and put your name where megladumbs is...
    I dont care about the rules of this forum! I care about my rules for LIFE!

And as far as your and NTs assessment... It doesn't really matter what yous think, cause I promise you... it wont stop me from posting here!

Looks like someone is posing as our beloved St. John in an effort to dissuade our surreptitious friend from posting idiotic comments...
    visual effect/mograph artist
    Cinema 4D | Lightwave v9.6 | modo 401 | Maestro 2 | Kray 1.7
    MacBook Pro C2D 3 GB

Banning my IP address is bogus! I am a paying customer that gives them great feature requests. They should be paying me not banning my IP.
    It is oldteker, oldtekerr, thisguy, thatdude, and many more to come I am sure! All have been banned for no good reason. If there is a good reason I would like to hear it! The reason it gives me on the banned screen is "none"!
    When the ban was implemented you were sent an email regarding the ban, at the email address provided in the Oldtekerr account. The namecalling directed at other forum users is the reason for the ban. The IP addresses were added to the ban once it was clear you did not intend to respect the ban any more than you have respected the rules you agreed to when joining the forum, which specify that personal attacks and name-calling are not allowed.

Our customers use their real names and have a relationship with us. Deliberately anonymous accounts used the way you've used yours cannot be regarded as customers and should not be allowed free rein to abuse the other users of the forum.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast