Thread: Hows the update?

Hows the update?

How are the new features and is it stable?

I got to wait a few days to install, but I'm dying to know!

I've been using it in beta and now in the release and it's running great! I haven't had a single crash on the final release! I'm VERY proud of what our engineers have packed into a FREE upgrade!

Go Mike and the SpeedEDIT team!!
    Philip Nelson
    NewTek
    CRO - Chief Relationship Officer
    [email protected]
    http://www.newtek.com

Follow NewTek on Twitter!
    @PhilipNelson

Following on Facebook
    /Philip.Nelson

I'll second the great job Mike, John, James and everyone else involved comment.

BUT PHILIP... you just violated the Beta NDA pact!
    Ted R. Ruiz Sr.
    Ad-Venture Video Productions
    Elite NewTek Dealer
    www.editbay.tv
    TriCasters, Most All Models
    Cameras-Mostly HVX 200's

you both did
    www.bytehawk.net

1 : Imac 27’ I7 mid 2017 8Gb ram

Ted,

I never signed it!! Tough crowd!
    Philip Nelson
    NewTek
    CRO - Chief Relationship Officer
    [email protected]
    http://www.newtek.com

Follow NewTek on Twitter!
    @PhilipNelson

Following on Facebook
    /Philip.Nelson

Banned
    HI,

With 1.0 I had several problems due to nvidia drivers, so I stopped to use Speed Edit on my laptop and even changed the drivers for the Quadro Card to the latest ones I found so I was able to work with LightWave and other programs.

I just installed the update yesterday, no need of new drivers, I fell it is much more stable and even able to play a SD project from my external USB drive on the laptop without problems. That same proyect didn't played well on 1.0.

So congratulations to the video dev team!

Best regards,
    David

What is it with upgrades? I installed the new Speed Edit and went to bed. Come to find out my computer never shut down.

Then.. Upon reboot it shows SpeedEdit 1.2. But what is the deal with it crashing when I bring in a standard 1 hour DV file? It sure worked BEFORE the update.

And what is it with the "Great Job" and all that crap?!! I bought this program to do work. The thanks should go into the programmers paycheck. Not all this butt kissing.

Sheesh!

Where do I go to report errors?

GENE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LVGene
    What is it with upgrades? I installed the new Speed Edit and went to bed. Come to find out my computer never shut down.

Then.. Upon reboot it shows SpeedEdit 1.2. But what is the deal with it crashing when I bring in a standard 1 hour DV file? It sure worked BEFORE the update.

And what is it with the "Great Job" and all that crap?!! I bought this program to do work. The thanks should go into the programmers paycheck. Not all this butt kissing.

Sheesh!

GENE
    Sorry, but I just got fed up with this people that doesn't have any manners when make comments about others posts.

My "crap" thanks, came because until now, I was not able to use SpeedEdit on my Laptop.

BTW I only saw a few programs that "shutdown" or "reboot" my machine after an update.

Maybe you will need to change of profession if you take it for granted that every piece of software it is going to be 100 % bug free.

Ah! And if you learned to use the search function on the forums you would found this post in less than 5 minutes:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthr...ght=Bug+report

Best regards,
    David

Newbie Member

Thumbs down

How uninformative...

Quote Originally Posted by LVGene

Sheesh!

GENE
    [url]www.imagicdigital.com[/url]

Update

Running fine, here...and I'm the guy that ALWAYS has problems with upgrades.
    We're pushing four major projects at the same time on that one machine, nadda glitch in sight.
    Stephen Self
    Happy NewTekie Since 1998
    www.n-ventivetv.com