Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surface Library [plugin preview]

Surface Library [plugin preview]

Hi, here is a modeler surface library plugin that i've been working on lately.

With this plugin, I no longer need to make a new surface, type the surface name, select it in surface editor, and load .srf from the LW preset panel. Just hit and go, plus it will also copy the surface's related images to your current content folder as well, which is what the LW-preset still can't do

Will release it once I'm done with the .srf exporting part.

Have a look.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SurfaceLibrary_WIP_01.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	46018

(tscc)
    http://www.tajino.net/misc/SurfLib/S...ary_WIP_01.avi

(divx)
    http://www.tajino.net/misc/SurfLib/S...IP_01_divx.avi

hmm sounds great!

mlon

very cool

Does it grab the surface presets from the preset manager? If that is indeed the case, I want to buy it.
    Are my spline guides showing?

hey captain, yes, it can grabs from the preset, browse inside that folder, .pst, .srf. or the .wierd-extension that is created when you double clicked on the thumb preview in the Surface Editor.

no need to buy, it will be free for all when it is released.

Fantastic!
    Are my spline guides showing?

Can hardly wait for this!!

Great!!!

Keep us informed.

That looks incredibly cool.
    Wouldn't it be great to have a non-modal Master class in Modeler? That's the kind of window I'd want to keep while working.

Blochi

wow this looks so good! it seems you can read our mind!! good work. Can't wait to press "Save target as..." and open the zip file with this plugin!

Thanks for this.
    Intel Core i7-4770 @3.40GHz,GeForce GTX 660 - Ram 8Gb - Win 8.1 64b

tajino, any chance of some LScript samples from this? I'm curious how you got around a few things that I thought were dead ends.

World's Tallest Dwarf safetyman's Avatar
    Awesome! Can't wait to try it. It would save me loads of time.

TrueArt Support
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhardin
    tajino, any chance of some LScript samples from this? I'm curious how you got around a few things that I thought were dead ends.
    From video it does not look like non-modal window, if it's what you had in mind..

Great work tajino, I am under impression.. Still forgetting making this "Screen-Shot" button in TrueLoad.. Sorry

Hi Sensei, you are right, it is a modal window, lscript is limited. wish there is a nonmodal panel in lscript.

Due to the fact that it is a modal window, it is slow especially if you have 20 or more presets in one folder with large thumbnail display. If it were non-modal , the thumbnail data could be read and cached once and used per sessions as of LW native preset panel.

Does modeler SDK allow non-modal panel and at the same time offers ctlviewport() like panel control?

hi tajino, this looks very very VERY nice. don't know if you are hard at work on this but your last post had a question attached but no one has answered you.... hopefully you are not stuck in a coding problem . Would someone please help tajino to get this out ....I think we are all dying to see this thing finished. I know I am !!!!

waiting............

What a great workflow improvement! Would love to see this as a fast .p plugin!
    UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast