Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing LW realistic Female Model

Look, stop defending this drooling pervert. I'd be surprised if the guy wasn't a serial rapist producing this filth from a hideout strewn with the shoes of is victims..
    He's obviously smart enough not to show his numerous images of women with knives in their face, but he's trying to get better at making realistic CG representations of them so he can make perfect plans of his forthcoming crimes by doing realistic CG pre-constructions of them.
    Supporting him almost makes you guys complicit in the crimes.

Mmm. Shoes.
    Mark Hennessy-Barrett
    www.imaginetix.co.uk
    www.shaxam.com
    ...and then I was on fire.

Exactly, it's as serious as that, and while I'm not actually suggesting that he's producing this stuff from a room where he's scrawled the word 'kill' on the walls a thousand times in his own faeces, you have to consider it as a possibility, that's all I'm saying.

Daubing the word "Kill" over and over in one's own poo doesn't worry me overly. I remember one party in Islington... but no, that's a tale for another day. A huge collection of teddy-bears, though, all their little beady eyes staring - now that's a sign of a diseased mind.
    Last edited by Bog; 11-25-2006 at 03:42 AM.
    Mark Hennessy-Barrett
    www.imaginetix.co.uk
    www.shaxam.com

Exact; in Japan, where it's perfectly acceptable for grown men to have collections of cute 'lil dollies, there are even dedicated shops to buy their clothes in.

Then again, I hear there are vending machines in Japan where you can buy panties.

I'm undecided as to whether this is good or bad.
    Mark Hennessy-Barrett
    www.imaginetix.co.uk
    www.shaxam.com

Quote Originally Posted by oDDity
    Look, stop defending this drooling pervert. I'd be surprised if the guy wasn't a serial rapist producing this filth from a hideout strewn with the shoes of is victims..
    He's obviously smart enough not to show his numerous images of women with knives in their face, but he's trying to get better at making realistic CG representations of them so he can make perfect plans of his forthcoming crimes by doing realistic CG pre-constructions of them.
    Supporting him almost makes you guys complicit in the crimes.
    I didn't realize this was what you were getting at. I for one wasn't defending this kind work. It could be art or it might not be. It doesn't look like it, it really just looks like a study and mabey the stripper theme keeps him awake at night :P
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

He was joking.
    Mark Hennessy-Barrett
    www.imaginetix.co.uk
    www.shaxam.com

Quote Originally Posted by oDDity
    Exactly, it's as serious as that, and while I'm not actually suggesting that he's producing this stuff from a room where he's scrawled the word 'kill' on the walls a thousand times in his own faeces, you have to consider it as a possibility, that's all I'm saying.
    It's also a possibility that you're a 60 year old woman named Beryl, who has 16 kids by 4 husbands, all of whom you're still married to...
    Last edited by EmperorPete; 11-25-2006 at 08:34 AM.
    STUDIO DRAVEN
    Building giant robots since 1996
    Intel Core i7 950
    6Gb RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 9800GT
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Well, we all have our little secrets. That's what makes having anonymous conversations with complete strangers so appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bog
    Then again, I hear there are vending machines in Japan where you can buy panties.

I'm undecided as to whether this is good or bad.
    Used panties, even!
    Are my spline guides showing?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
    Used panties, even!
    Yeah. Jury's still out on that one.

Mmm. Panties.

Mmm. Shoes.

Mmm.

I'll be in mah bunk.
    Mark Hennessy-Barrett
    www.imaginetix.co.uk
    www.shaxam.com

Where's the beef?

I finally saw the image that everyone is raving about, and it doesn't look quite right to me. The textures used in the face don't seem to match the tones of the body, like the head was pasted in the body, and the body also looks like it was pasted in the scene. Has anyone seen a wire-frame rendering of the model. As least that would confirm that it is really modeled and not just another Photoshop CS2 wonder designed to mess with our heads.

By the way, I think some of you guys are reading WAY TOO MUCH into this image. Everyone sees art in their own may, but I seen must better quality images than this on CGChoice top picks, but this is my opinion. If you want photo-realistic images, take a photo. Use CG to create something that can't created or may be too difficult to produce photographically.

Just my opinions.

Rich
    Last edited by RTSchramm; 11-26-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Anybody notice the spill of green by the feet, shoulders, hair and in the shadows?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cgFemGreenSpill.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	39260  
    ImageReality.com

"Relax...it's just an update for the patch to fix the nerf that nerfed the fix for the update of the patch that broke the fix that was fixed."

Late 2013 MacPro 12 Core

mmmm greeeennnn
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast