Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is LW 9 Shipping Yet

Is LW 9 Shipping Yet

Has Lightwave 9 started shipping yet? Is it still shipping? Sorry if this is common knowledge or old news. I'm a bit out of touch these days. I purchased my copy via Kurv Studios last year. I've recieved Vue and and downloaded the downloadable version of 9 but lost track with what's happenning with the actual shipped version. I email Kurv last month and they told me it was being handled by Newtek. I should really email Newtek customer support directly to ask this kind of question but if anyone can give me the heads up it might be faster.

Yup, I've got my copy, they started shipping a month or so ago I think. Just be aware that you may only have purchased the download version, best to check with NT when and if you will receive hard copy/manuals.

Cheers - Baz
    Mac OS10.5.2, Quad 2.66GHz Mac Pro, 3Gb RAM Geforce 7300GT 256mb VRAM

DStorm

Also I just logged into the Product Registration area http://online.newtek.com/Default.aspx

But when I clicked on "My Downloads" I'm now getting redirected to the DStorm website. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese and I didn't purchase Lightwave from DStorm. I did originally contact DStorm but they wouldn't sell me a copy of Lightwave since they don't apparently distribute an English version.

Try this link

Hi Baz. Maybe this pix will help explain.
    Last edited by riki; 01-31-2009 at 11:26 PM.

I just sent email to Newtek Custommer support.

Weird! Hope you get it sorted!

You might have to call or e-mail Kurv - I did, but that was months ago that I did and then recieved the DVDs in the mail within a few days... best to you.
    Shuttle XPCVista 64 bit /Core2Extreme x9650 3.00GHz 8GB GeForce 8800 GTS 512 Cintiq 21UX
    Dell 24" LCD Dell XT2 Tablet /Win 7 32 Bit /Core 2 duo SU9600 1.6 GHz 3GB / Mobil Intel 4500MHD

try this: http://register.newtek.com/Downloads.aspx and go through the login and see what happens.
    -Andy Michaels

+ =

Thanks Wade, Newtek have sorted the download thing out for me. I did ask kurv a few weeks back but he told me, Newtek are organising shipment.

Well i purchased my LW9 upgrade last year in december... and am still yet to receive my lovely LW9 CDs or DVD. I did contact Newtek Europe and they were very quick at responding, but said they will be shipping it very soon. Still haven't actually got it yet! Ah well, i guess it'll turn up at some point?
    LairdSquared | 3D Design & Animation

Desk Work:
    HP Z840, Dual Xeon E5-2690 v2, 32GB RAM, Quadro K5000 4GB
    Desk Home:
    HP Z620, Dual Xeon E5-2680, 80GB RAM, Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB

Yeah I'd like to know the status of my order. Did it ship last month and not turn up? Is it still coming? Has something gone wrong? As it stands I have no idea.

FWIW, I'm in the USA and ordered my LW9 just this past June direct from Newtek, right before the Vue5 promotion ran out. I'm still waiting for delivery of my discs/manual... I guess Newtek is just slow with getting them shipped out... My order status says "in progress" so I guess I just keep waiting. I emailed about it and they told me to be patient. Oh well...

I'm waiting too.
    Not from NewTek but from a retailer.
    I am a little peeved. I paid and I simply want what I paid for.
    I ordered very early in the whole upgrade push too so I thought I might be looked after a bit faster than what has gone on until now.

Newtek told me my copy was shipping about two weeks ago, but it still hasn't arrived.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast