Thread: An Introduction

An Introduction

Hi all! Well I thought that I would post an introduction today instead of reading all of the cool tips and tricks of the trade.

I have been doing all sorts of computer graphics work for some time as a hobby. My interest came to me in highschool (in the late 80s and early 90s) after I had watched a film by the name of "The Mind's Eye," I think, during my CAD class. I continued with CAD for many school years in the architectural field, but my real love was in 3D modeling. So came the packages of 3Dfx, Bryce, and of course CAD. My friend, who was is a graphic artist turned me onto LW some time ago, however, and it was so easy to learn the modeling aspect I fell in love with it, although I need a lot of work in the animation area , I keep trying.

Now I'm heading into the radiology field, but will always keep CG as a hobby and have a big project in mind, in between the other freelance stuff I do for friends and aquaintences. I will probably be picking the minds of the experts around here from time to time so bear with me through my development
    Last edited by Amurrell; 03-28-2006 at 12:35 PM.

Welcome aboard !!

I got my first computer to learn photoshop but then found bryce 2 and everything changed

If you still have bryce 4 or 5 search for my name on the content cd's.

Oh yes post some images when you can!!

Kuzey

Welcome aboard! You'll find the old pros here a friendly and helpful bunch!
    Mac OS10.5.2, Quad 2.66GHz Mac Pro, 3Gb RAM Geforce 7300GT 256mb VRAM