Thread: nice dinosaur stuff

Amazingly Lifelike
    Very cool beast-models; love how the wireframes cloak into textures; wonder what color those things really were....

what does any of this have to do with intelligent design?

Quote Originally Posted by archiea
    what does any of this have to do with intelligent design?
    Huh? Say what?
    Chris Burkert

ArchiPacked models

The theory of Intelligent Design is that man may have been created by something other than evolution - a theory that we were created intentionally, or something. Basically it's a ruse to help dismiss evolution, which is probably needed because of a lack of any real evidence to debate against evolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design
    Confirmed -
    No Weapons of Mass Destruction
    or links to Al Queda or 9/11. (Sep. 2003)

Oh, you mean like a religious conspiracy? Thatīs a new one for me. I actually thought that the christian churches had already oficially consolidated darwinism with their believe system decades ago. And now, after all the fuss, someone says itīs the other way around? LMAO...have to read that one up on the net.

Lol, i think i can enjoy 3d dinosaurs without dwelving into existential questions.
    Chris Burkert

ArchiPacked models

open for interpretation Gettarobox's Avatar
    anyone else think that the wireframe to textured thing is becoming cliche` yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gettarobox
    anyone else think that the wireframe to textured thing is becoming cliche` yet?

I think itīs nice for us 3d people to see the mesh, but yes, as an ilustration tool itīs becoming overused.
    Chris Burkert

ArchiPacked models