Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another attempt

Looking good!!

I wouldn't say she's far from a beauty queen. Looks quite fit to me.

It's tough for a woman to look perfect when she's getting scrutinised by us 3d modellers. She clearly doesn't have any make-up on (or clothes for that matter) and hasn't even heard of an airbrush. Perfect natural body if you ask me.
    I saw Miss Italia 2005 this year while i was in Milan, and some of the contestants even looked a tad ropey in some outfits (a bad swimsuit). If you saw them in the street though you'd be drooling everywhere!

But the modelling is great, it's not often we see a "normal" body being done, love it.
    LairdSquared | 3D Design & Animation

Desk Work:
    HP Z840, Dual Xeon E5-2690 v2, 32GB RAM, Quadro K5000 4GB
    Desk Home:
    HP Z620, Dual Xeon E5-2680, 80GB RAM, Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB

Ladbross,
    Thanks for Your comments. But I REALLY need critics(hope You were sincere). I really want to make something fine to receive an award in any internet gallery (I have already had 2 models unfinished) but every time I progress a bit... doubts begin to bother me...
    Last edited by Khoratt; 11-01-2005 at 07:31 PM.

Don't doubt yourself. You're doing really well on this mesh so far.
    The mesh and polyflow are very good so far, but you've yet to get to the really tough parts, so don't get discouraged.

I see that you are using a model picture (looks like it's from 3d.SK/fineart.sk). that's always the best way IMHO. The reason for this is the realism. you don't end up with the perfect "sexy" body. You end up with a realistic body with imperfections, which makes it all the better. I would also suggest taking a look at some of the free hi-res pics at http://www.3d.sk/ as he has just updated is web page.

Don't remodel the torso. simply use knife and and create bone and muscle groups on the torso you have. The shape is perfect, it just needs details. You did some of it, but you may find that you need to add more detail around and below the belly-button.

Also if you need any hi-res images for body textures let me know. I have a bunch that were free downloads.
    Welcome to the Treybortorium! Rooms are $100 a night, but padded cells are FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Khoratt
    Ladbross,
    Thanks for Your comments. But I REALLY need critics(hope You were sincere). I really want to make something fine to receive an award in any internet gallery (I have already had 2 models unfinished) but every time I progress a bit... doubts begin to bother me...
    Sincerely!!! I cannot crit the modelling as yet... it's spot on, you have enough detail in the places where it's needed, the poly flow is looking right, and i like the subject of choice too!!

It's the creative mind Khoratt, we're simply too easily discouraged. Either that or never happy with what we've done. But this is good in a way, you'll always strive to do better.

So far so good though, just looking forward to the face and the rest of it.

Desk Work:
    Desk Home:

Thanks a lot for your support, guys.
    Soon I'll probably post the continuation...
    Treybor do You have hi-res photos of female body?

Treybor do You have hi-res photos of female body?
    Yeah, about 200-300MB worth. I could gather together some of the best ones, and post an archive file for you on my website. Do you have broadband internet access? If not I can make smaller zip files for you.
    Welcome to the Treybortorium! Rooms are $100 a night, but padded cells are FREE!

Thank You very much Treybor,
    Yes it would be nice to gather together some of the best references, and to post an archive (my connection speed is 50 kb/s). I primarily need views from front, back, side, top(if possible) and some close-up views of hands, feet and the neck with bust.

Check your private messages for the links.

It's tough for a woman to look perfect when she's getting scrutinised by us 3d modellers.
    I beg to differ. If she's sat there with a mouse in her hand, an FPrime window open in front of her, telling me which episode of Firefly is her favourite and with some Pink Floyd floating out of her stereo, she'd look pretty **** perfect to me, regardless of her shape
    Mark Hennessy-Barrett
    www.imaginetix.co.uk
    www.shaxam.com
    ...and then I was on fire.

Haha, i spose so!

All women like hard disks though don't they?.....

.........or maybe it was something else?!

Desk Work:
    Desk Home:

I've already downloaded all the files You posted. You may remove them when You'll it find convinient.
    Again Thank You very much...
    Soon I'll probably post new pics, through this and the next week I'll not have enough time for modeling (and for sitting in front of monitor)....

I've already downloaded all the files You posted. You may remove them when You'll it find convinient.
    Again Thank You very much...
    Soon I'll probably post new pics, through this and the next week I'll not have enough time for modeling (and for sitting in front of monitor)....
    No problem. Good luck!

Amazingly Lifelike
    Quote Originally Posted by lardbros
    Haha, i spose so!

All women like hard disks though don't they?.....

.........or maybe it was something else?!
    Yes, they do; but I understand guys dream of dual-drives...

Quote Originally Posted by newsvixen8
    LOL touche'

Quote Originally Posted by newsvixen8

Haha... very good! and yup touché!

Desk Work:
    Desk Home:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12