Thread: Child-Proof Medicine Bottle Series

Child-Proof Medicine Bottle Series

This is a fun series I've been working on. It's a progression, and I'll probably add more as time permits-

Part 1: New Government Mandated Child Proof Medicine Bottle:

It was determined after production that the bottles presented a problem for adults as well as children, so a machine was created to open the bottle for adults:

Part 2: Machine to Assist Adults in Opening Child-Proof Bottles:

The government pats itself on the back for a job well done, then suddenly realizes that the machine to assist adults in opening child-proof bottles could be operated by children which defeats the purpose of the bottle to begin with, so a machine had to be created to stop children from using the machine that assisted adults in opening child-proof bottles:

Part 3: The machine to stop children from using the machine which assists adults in opening child-proof bottles:

Breathe.
    John
    [size=3][b]The Lyzrd's Stomp[/b][/size]
    [url]http://www.lyzrdstomp.com/[/url]
    [size=2](Photoshop tutorials, 3D tutorials, model building tutorials and more)[/size]

I'm sitting here laughing out loud. Funny stuff man. The spray bottle too.

Keep it up.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealist.
    I'm sitting here laughing out loud. Funny stuff man. The spray bottle too.

Keep it up.
    Thanks, glad you found it entertaining!
    john
    [size=2](Photoshop tutorials, 3D tutorials, model building tutorials and more)[/size]

Behold the newest newbie.
    that's really funny
    Also made nice
    Just another hobyist

My great stuff:

Intel P4 3.0 gHz
    Ati Radeon 9550 265 Mb
    512 Mb Dual Channel
    Newtek Lightwave 8
    Adobe Photoshop 8.0
    Adobe Aftereffects 6.5
    Myself

Thank you. Appreciate the comments.
    John

Great renders!!

Adrian.
    Adrian.

"Dreams are good, but memories are better"

Talking Looks Great

You know this not only looks really great but the lighthearted spirit in it is what makes it so wonderful, As a TOTAL noob I struggle with just trying to understand what all the tools doand how they interact. I hope that someday SOON I can just relax and make a nice funny like you have, I want to learn ALL of this like YESTERDAY haha Great Job

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Torch
    You know this not only looks really great but the lighthearted spirit in it is what makes it so wonderful, As a TOTAL noob I struggle with just trying to understand what all the tools doand how they interact. I hope that someday SOON I can just relax and make a nice funny like you have, I want to learn ALL of this like YESTERDAY haha Great Job

I'm strugling with the same fealing.. As I am a noob, I want to learn everything there is to know about 3D, but everything is going too slow... sometimes I want to crash my computer with an axe, but I have restrained myself from doing that, luckily

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!

How about "The machine to prevent household pets from injuring themselves after they accidentaly get near the machine to stop children from using the machine which assists adults in opening child-proof bottles," eh?

Wow, I like your work. It’s amazing. We spend a lot of time and money to Child proof our homes. But some how they just keep on getting in. Do you have a good idea on how to keep them out of the house?
    Last edited by lesterfoster; 05-08-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lesterfoster
    Wow, I like your work. It’s amazing. We spend a lot of time and money to Child proof our homes. But some how they just keep on getting in. Do you have a good idea on how to keep them out of the house?
    Thanks, glad you liked it.
    john

LOL!
    I'm loving your sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Zo
    LOL!
    I'm loving your sense of humour.
    Thanks Psycho!
    John