Thread: plug-in has no interface?

Question plug-in has no interface?

I've loaded my plug-ins and added one to a surface but when double-clicking to bring up the interface or options lightwave tells me that the plug-in has no interface. Although I did the exact same thing yesterday and I had no problem. Why could this be happening and how can I fix this? Can anyone help me please?

aberrations,

It might help people assist you if you specify which plug-in(s) you're experiencing this with.
    Kurtis Harris - NewTek 3D Marketing

All statements to the effect of this parrot is still a going concern are from now on inoperative. This is an ex-parrot.

Particle in 3-D space.
    Are you saying that yesterday the plug-in had a interface,
    and today it`s gone?
    Vista Home Premium Service pack 1
    Albatron GF8800GTS 640MB
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2,4GHz
    Samsung HD321KJ 300GB
    Asus P5B i965P
    2 1024MB DDR2 PC2-4200 533MHz

Well, some plug-ins have more then one socket, as it were, and it's possible that one or more of them has no interface to bring up. Just like you add sasquatch in both the properties panel and the pixel filter panel, other plug-ins go in more then one place. Is it possible that you are trying to open the wrong extension of the same plug-in?

i've experienced this with sasLite and SkyTracer2. With SasLite I added it to the properties panel yesterday and was able to work in the interface, yet today I went to do the exact same thing and lightwave told me it had no interface.

By some miracle I have no problem in getting to the saslite and other plug-ins options. Don't know what was wrong because I didn't do anything. Thanks for attempting to help.