Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 new demos- Feb 4

2 new demos- Feb 4

More LightWave Eight Demos.

Adding Wrinkles to my Ninja-
    Edge Bevel Example: 13 meg
    ftp://ftp.newtek.com/multimedia/LW8D...gebevel_02.avi

------

Shows creating a keyframe by simply double clicking on dopetrack timeline and the use of Markers!
    DopeTrack Markers: 5 meg
    ftp://ftp.newtek.com/multimedia/LW8D..._dopetrack.avi

thx for the videos. I like the markers on the dope track! It would be cool if you could actually type something in ala After Effects. I can't wait to get my hands on 8.
    -angel

Back you robots! Nobody ruins my family vacation but me!

Cool! The DopeTrack looks amazing and the markers will absolutely speed up the animation process.

Originally posted by anieves
    I can't wait to get my hands on 8.
    You're not alone.

And proton, I really love your Ninja model. It's so damn cool! I hope I can do something like that one day.=)
    //[B]Ni[/B]klas [B]PeR[/B]sson

Great!

I noted that selected points don't completely fit in the right place.
    Are you using Phantom/Ghost Points... or is it a little display error?
    Yep... Phantom Points!

Damn cool. Cheers

Bye.
    Visit 3D Recursions :: 3D Math for Art Places
    plus Attractors Art! and My own old and ancient Site!

"Everyone needs something / Sometimes they don't know why / But so much good's been misunderstood / In the blink of the eye / So I take a little bad with the good / It ain't just black and white" Iggy Pop

That dope track is looking to save me hours! I like how easy it's going to be to edit key frames and such without having to always have the full dope track open. Something tells me a laptop user came up with this...

Maybe I'm on crack (again...yes my doctor told me to stop...but with deadlines...) but is there maybe a little less pinching on those "tri" sub-ds in the Ninja demo? Wishful thinking at best? I guess if you can't solve the N-gon issue the tri poly one is even better...

Really cool!

I like the new look of points (being solid instead of being empty).
    But about the edge beveling, I think it would be much better and easier if the wrinkles were created using the free Wrinkle plugin.

I'm not complaining. Why should I? I probably will use the edge bevel tool (I currently use the Daz one but it crashs to often). I'm just giving a tip.
    Samuel Kvaalen
    [www.kvaalen.com]

It would also be real cool if when selecting and adding keyframes the corisponding "vertex/node" lit up on the animation path for the object. That would enable you to see just where you're tweaking your curve. Like wise it would be nice if when selecting the "node/vertex" on the animation path if it "lit" up the key frame on the dope track etc.

Other wise you'd have to scroll to that point...right? So not just the time but the "space" could be shown too?

I like it..

Proton, do we have the ability to scale a group of keys with the DopeTrack?

Damn-fool... I am!

I confused, in the hurry of downloading, the dashes with a Signature: I understand now about the Dopetrack...

Hey... Proton...
    please don't use that dashes or you'll drive me completely insane in a copule of posts!

Bye.

"Everyone needs something / Sometimes they don't know why / But so much good's been misunderstood / In the blink of the eye / So I take a little bad with the good / It ain't just black and white" Iggy Pop

It's all in the motion
    cool looking features. I am liking dope track more and more

Proton, I've been keeping these movies in a folder and at this rate you'll have 2 CDs worth of movies. I am already about fill on one already.

Jay
    Jason McAlpin
    By Jason Dot Com
    www.byjason.com

Originally posted by Exper
    Damn-fool... I am!

I confused, in the hurry of downloading, the dashes with a Signature: I understand now about the Dopetrack...

Hey... Proton...
    please don't use that dashes or you'll drive me completely insane in a copule of posts!

Bye.
    Happend to me too.
    //[B]Ni[/B]klas [B]PeR[/B]sson

Originally posted by NiPeR
    Happend to me too.

Ooo,,, Nice feature show on that DopeTrack clip dode!

Good Job!

Thanks a lot Proton. I know that these videos take a lot of effort. Just know that it's appreciated!!!!!!!
    ~Mechis

Exshillent! I can't wait!

Can I request some more IK Booster vids? I'm really excited about this but I haven't really seen much of it beening used. For example, fixing and unfixing a limb durring an animation. Or some simple actions like a walk or something.

Thanks Proton!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast