Thread: Macro to Change Mix 1 Source

Macro to Change Mix 1 Source

Anyone know if it's possible to write a macro to control the source input of Mix 1? Basically looking to map options to a Launchpad so that I can change the return feed easily for Live Call Connect (Program, Producer Camera, Graphics, etc.). It doesn't appear that the output controls are macro assignable.

Maybe try using a macro to either to configure an Aux bus or to load an Audio Mixer MEM (preset).
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

You should be able to macro output selection.

However, something I've run into with drop downs in the UI when you record a macro. You have to 'change' the drop down to another option for it to record. If MIX 1 is already on Input 1 and you record a macro setting it Input 1 (which it already is on), the system will be triggers that any action occurred and the step will not be recorded in the macro.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    You should be able to macro output selection.

However, something I've run into with drop downs in the UI when you record a macro. You have to 'change' the drop down to another option for it to record. If MIX 1 is already on Input 1 and you record a macro setting it Input 1 (which it already is on), the system will be triggers that any action occurred and the step will not be recorded in the macro.
    So true, took me ages to work this one out...

It works fine when I use a LaunchPad Mini as my controller. I was originally trying to set it up on LivePanel but couldn't get it to work. I was on a show so didn't want to get too deep into it but I'll try it again. I haven't played around with LivePanel much so was looking for things to do with it. Thanks for the replies!