Thread: Marvelous Designer 10 now released

Marvelous Designer 10 now released

Marvelous Designer 10, new features
    https://marvelousdesigner.com/learn/newfeature#1

Bear in mind the company has announced that all perpetual licenses will cease in the future from version 12, and a perpetual license upgrade is only available for those with an existing perpetual license, ie you can not now buy a new perpetual license. Still, the features look good.

Thanks.

I was just about to purchase but noticed that the order form is still pointing to a PayPal sandbox for developers. If paying by PayPal, you may need to wait a bit for them to sort it. They have been notified.
    LW4, 7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2020 running portably on a USB drive.
    Active LW Development in 2020: DB&W | Deep FX | DPont | LWCAD | TrueArt | ...

Well with LW apparently biting the dust and every DCC app of any sort seems to be going subscription, I guess that leaves only one option - Blender. Blender will have full blown MD like cloth in 3 years at the rate it's going. I've got MD6.5 on Steam so I guess that'll have to do for now.
    Tim Parsons

My Marvelous Designer 9.5 Personal to 10.0 upgrade price shows $318...

MD10 has some nice features but personally I almost never use it, so I'm a bit reluctant for upgrading.

Do you get the same price?

Quote Originally Posted by Marander View Post
    My Marvelous Designer 9.5 Personal to 10.0 upgrade price shows $318...

MD10 has some nice features but personally I almost never use it, so I'm a bit reluctant for upgrading.

Do you get the same price?
    You should definitely be getting a 75% discount. If you place in the cart without checking out, see if the prices adjusts..

Quote Originally Posted by TheLexx View Post
    You should definitely be getting a 75% discount. If you place in the cart without checking out, see if the prices adjusts..
    Thank you TheLexx!

Yesterday, both my MD8 and MD9.5 Update purchases were listed as individual licenses, one with 60% and the other with 75% discount. The were added up together, so the checkout price was too high.

Today the store issue seems fixed and I was able to purchase the MD10 Update for $122. Thanks again for your feedback!