Thread: brain fry... How do you do this again?

Question brain fry... How do you do this again?

Been working alot lately and did a dumb thing... and don't have a scene backup that doesn't have several hours of work.... Can someone remind me how to do this again?

I've got a character rigged up and animated, and I accidentally lost the T-Pose pose at 0 (I usually put them at -1 but I wasn't paying attention and was playing with new mixamo animations and forgot to set up the -1 t-pose before pasting my animation keyframes in). How can I get the *original* T-Pose back at frame -1 or 0? Is there a plugin that helps do this automatically or am i screwed? I haven't had this trouble in a million years, but wasn't thinking when I pasted.

thanks!

TrueArt Support
    Is your T-Pose default when you load your character to new fresh scene?

If so, how about loading it in new fresh scene, make keys at some frame for everything, and then try to load/merge envelopes from one scene into second scene.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Is your T-Pose default when you load your character to new fresh scene?

Thanks! If so, how about loading it in new fresh scene, make keys at some frame for everything, and then try to load/merge envelopes from one scene into second scene.. ?
    My character model is in t-pose by default then I used mixamo to autorig, and then I started using Skelegons in modeler to add additional bones like ears and eyes

But when I pasted the mixamo animation into my LWS I had accidentally overwritten the T-Pose at zero

Can I load from scene the old mixamo FBX and then paste the keyframes onto -1 for the other armature? Will that work?

I guess I was wondering if there was a plugin to "unrest" and reset the bone positions in one click. I can try this if you think it will work.