Thread: TC-1 doesn't see TC1SP Control Panel in Control Surfaces

TC-1 doesn't see TC1SP Control Panel in Control Surfaces

Hello,

I've been trying to reassign the keys on my TC1SP Control Panel, and I realize that my TC1SP doesn't show up when I open the Control Surfaces menu on my TC-1. It lights up and works when I start a session, but is not lit up when I start the Tricaster. Can I fix this?
    Last edited by boyler; 11-16-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Configure the 460CS in the Add-On. The same layout will be applied to the TC1SP.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks Kane. Do you know why the button reassignments might not be working?

Last time I tried changing the buttons order on a TC1SP (about a year ago) it worked. There is a specific aspect that isn't assigning?
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Now that I go back into it, I see the Control Surfaces defaulting to "VMC 2S". 460CS is not an option.

It doesn't show up as a surface option in the "Surfaces" tab of the Control Surfaces config panel. Any changes I save to VMC 2S don't actually get saved. When I close and re-open the panel, it doesn't show the reassignments saved.

Would the Extron USB Extender be the culprit?

Quote Originally Posted by boyler View Post
    Now that I go back into it, I see the Control Surfaces defaulting to "VMC 2S". 460CS is not an option.

It doesn't show up as a surface option in the "Surfaces" tab of the Control Surfaces config panel. Any changes I save to VMC 2S don't actually get saved. When I close and re-open the panel, it doesn't show the reassignments saved.

Would the Extron USB Extender be the culprit?
    Sorry, going off memory. Edit the 'CS450' layout.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

It doesn't seem to work unless the control panel is recognized. I'm going to have to figure out why the control panel isn't being recognized (extron?)