Thread: New Replay Options within Tricaster

New Replay Options within Tricaster

Hey guys, been a while since I needed to record anything replay wise on my Tricaster. I just recently updated my machine and I see the replay interface has been adjusted again. I assume num pad 1-4 are cams 1-4 but what if I want to record a MIX Output? Here is what I am doing:

I have a 3 play running 4 ISO angle of a 5 camera show but wanted to provide a officials replay also with a PGM out on MIX 2.

My TD will have a streamdeck ehich is setup for buttons to assign MIX 2 output from 3 Play A & B but also Tricater PGM. That way he can route the officials either and ISO look or PGM.

If I only setup one recoding channel and assign that only, will I chop it with 1 on the number pad? I prefer the old dropdown menu style that you could assign the specific num pad buttons to.

The NumPad buttons 1 thru 4 will replay MIX 1 thru 4 outputs.

If you want to replay a source, you need to make a macro is you want a keyboard shortcut.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Is the updated macro commands to date in the automation guide?

I think it used to be something like Record_chop then Mix1 right?

The A&I Guide does not provide a detailed list of shortcuts anymore, since these are available form LivePanel, which has the benefit of the list always being up to date.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    The A&I Guide does not provide a detailed list of shortcuts anymore, since these are available form LivePanel, which has the benefit of the list always being up to date.
    Would be awesome if they could provide the examples to make it clearer like the guide did.