Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Houdini Particles to Lightwave (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by jwiede View Post
    Really, too much social contact over the last ten months?
    Iīm not a very social guy, I tend to like to be for myself, and not sure if I am extra sensitive to sound etc..
    I like it quiet, almost no sounds except for the wind in the trees and some chirping

I have not even met anyone at my 55 birthday the last weekend, but that has more to do with safety caution ..if itīs not necessary to meet, I will however meet up for the traditional christmas dinner and new years eve.
    But thatīs it for socializing.

But yeah..I miss to meet up with my former collegues, but I think maybe next summer..some socializing I think is needed, but I think it may not affect me that much as many other is affected by it.
    So the corona isnīt really that dramatic for me, I think I could be a good Nasa candidate for being isolated a long time itīs just that I would be scared of sitting on high explosive fuel, and not knowing if the landing will be safe.

As for being in a Cabin, well yeah..if I had no pressure to fullfill the standard duties in the system, and had some real savings, just drop everything electrical perhaps, spend 3 months in the cabin in the woods, if there was no pressure to work for living, a cat or two cats purring, and books, painting or sculpting, perhaps carpentry, good food, choclate, coffee and a good
    fire stove..would be enough, even if itīs cold outside, then just be out in the nature when I can.
    If those conditions are met, I really have no need to socialize with any human for 3 months, could go longer than that as well.

I like it quiet
    Me too.

Damn Tinnitus.

As for being in a Cabin, well yeah..if I had no pressure to fullfill the standard duties in the system, and had some real savings, just drop everything electrical perhaps, spend 3 months in the cabin in the woods, if there was no pressure to work for living, a cat or two cats purring, and books, painting or sculpting, perhaps carpentry, good food, choclate, coffee and a good
    fire stove..would be enough, even if itīs cold outside, then just be out in the nature when I can.
    If those conditions are met, I really have no need to socialize with any human for 3 months, could go longer than that as well.
    sounds swell.
    I'd manage 3 weeks tops i think.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

Me too.

Damn Tinnitus.

sounds swell.
    I'd manage 3 weeks tops i think.
    Depends on weather too, summer days and nights, a bit of a different story, fall and winter..I could probably manage six months without too much desire to socialize, after that I think some contact urge may creep on to me though.
    I donīt have tinnitus, but I just get irritated with too much noise and sound around me, canīt stand kids screaming, or chattering..or other chattering as well, car noise canīt stand it, dogs etc.

With some exceptions, crickets all night, purring cats..and some meows, hard wind in the trees, rain poundering, thunder, blackbird, choppers at night or river flood sounds.
    When I think of it, most of the sounds I like have a certain frequence, and pattern that is more regular.

no more particles today, house cleaning two days now..then I may take a go at it again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12