Thread: Youtube Live stream settings no longer validating my user name and pw

Youtube Live stream settings no longer validating my user name and pw

I have used the YouTube Live streaming setting for the past 3 months very successfully until I really need it last night. I can not "sign in" under the stream/ encoder settings. I upgraded to the latest version of AE3 today and the issue still exists. I feel it maybe an internet explorer issue? I have set my default browser to chrome but when I select the sign in or new account buttons i notice IE opens. When I select the "web browser" button, the chrome browser opens. i'm running an TC860 that is running the latest version of AE3.
    any hints tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Thank You
    Doug

You are sure it is the latest version of AE3? I just tried on my TriCaster Mini AE3 system (7-3-200818), and FireFox opened when I went to log into YouTube. It was able to see the YouTube events that I created.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    You are sure it is the latest version of AE3? I just tried on my TriCaster Mini AE3 system (7-3-200818), and FireFox opened when I went to log into YouTube. It was able to see the YouTube events that I created.
    Well I thought it was.... Turns out when i was using the updated built into Tricaster it did not actually update my system. I had to go to the website to download the correct update. Now that I'm running 7-3-200818 all is well again....... at least for now.....LOL

Thank You!