Thread: Live story creator help - transition within DDR?

Live story creator help - transition within DDR?

Does anyone have a suggestion how to add a Word comment to have Live Story Creator perform a fade between clips, either in seperate DDRs or a bin? I'm telling it to "Play filename" for the first, then "PLAY to filename" for the second, with no success. I also tried to make a macro, added fades with DDR1 between files, and double-clicked the 2nd file, but it cuts on program instead of following the fade in the bin.

Any suggestions? Or can I clarify the mess above?
    JimK

Tricaster 460, 850, TC1

For a macro approach, set up the two graphics in a Media Player with a transition between them; assign the player to a DSK; turn Autoplay and List mode off; display the first graphic for the time you want it up, then hit the Next button in the footer of the player to transition to the second graphic; hold that to taste, then remove the DSK.

In LCC, I'd have to play around a bit, but I expect that between the Media Player, DSK and Title commands listed in the docs there should be a way. I'd start with something simple like "title mytitle1", them "title mytitle2".
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Thanks Steve. I'll give this a shot once my TC1 is working properly again...about to post due to some odd things after updating today.
    JimK

Tricaster 460, 850, TC1

Just wanted to say thanks...works great!

Thanks for the update, glad it worked out.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")