Thread: Premium Access After Effects Extension Not Showing Up

Premium Access After Effects Extension Not Showing Up

New to PA. Installed on TC1 OK. Installed LiveGraphics Creator on our AE editor, enabled Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network and I'm not seeing the NT LG Creator in AE 2020 Window -> Extensions. I've reinstalled PA a couple of times and restarted AE.

Any help appreciated as I have a show in the morning and hoped to be able to have more dynamic lower thirds.

Thanks!
    Rob Safran
    Share Wisdom Network
    [email protected]

TriCaster: 460 AE
    TalkShow: VS4000
    Gnural Net CM & LTA
    VSE and LiveText
    Cameras: 2-Sony PMW-X70, Sony PXW-Z150

Support supplied some files that the installer apparently couldn't install (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.newtek.livegfx) and the extension showed up. It had a couple of warnings when I started it:
    1. "Warning A required render setting or output module template is missing. Please click the Add Templates button below to add these templates"
    2. "A rendering plug-in was not found. The default rendering plug-in will be substituted. Ray-traced 3D" Should this have happened?

Then the LG Creator window was missing the bottom section where you can Clear/Reset All, Apply All Presets and have the layers with SmartBuilder. I now see Clear/Reset All and Apply All Presets buttons after support again showed me a deficiency in the UI where you have to page the window down and extend it enough to show them, but there is no SmartBuilder. I'm wondering if the renderer plug-in or template error is causing the SmartBuilder button to be missing.

There is nothing in the Readme regarding any issues. I'm really disappointed with PA LiveGraphics. $200/mo is a lot of money for me.

Also, I'm also not able to find the "Numerous ready-to-use LiveGraphics titles" that are supposed to be included with LG Creator.

This reminds me of when I spent $1,500 for LiveText and VSE only to find that the documentation was too brief, the UI was from the late 90 or early 2000's and there were no sample psd files supplied to learn from.
    Pretty disappointed.
    Any help getting SmartBuilder to show up in the UI and a location for the ready-to-use titles would be greatly appreciated.
    Rob Safran
    Share Wisdom Network
    [email protected]

TriCaster: 460 AE
    TalkShow: VS4000
    Gnural Net CM & LTA
    VSE and LiveText
    Cameras: 2-Sony PMW-X70, Sony PXW-Z150