Thread: Install failure

Install failure

Hi. NDI is fantastic technology and I hope I can get this working.....I've installed thousands of programs and never seen anything like this. So I signed up, got my link, did the download, ran this install and everything seemed to go well. THen I started the app NDI Studio, and it started the install program for my Yamaha ASIO drivers.....yup. Starting the program ran a program to install Yamaha ASIO drivers, that are already installed....first time I just cancelled the install, but it would not shut down....So I rebooted and tried again....but the install program was still running so I had to power off and remove the battery....then I tried to run the NDI Studio again, and the install started....there were error messages and the install ran forever....I had a show to run, so again shutdown, powered off and gave up.

Any ideas here?

Are these program in add/remove programs? Can you uninstall both, reboot and try installing them again. Maybe even look in the folders these these apps might install and clear them out in between.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.