Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchasing RHNodes and RHRendering

With RHiggit2, there's also the Rigging and Animation Toolboxes that are exceptionally useful on their own. At one point, I thought he'd posted those as free, but I can't find them to at least pass that along.

2019 maimed them a bit; 2020 broke them unfortunately.
    Earth can't be flat otherwise cats would have pushed everything off the edge!

The Big Apexx System:
    AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 2990WX Processor (3.00GHz)
    64GB
    2x NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 8GB 32 Core

At a risk of stating the obvious, something isn't right. In that I don't believe he has simply walked away. There is no way his stuff would still be for sale on his site and him have no intention of honouring a sale...so he is out for some other reason. My worry is the rumour of a car accident followed by the lockdown. It would certainly give me the so called "black dog" at the very least. Hope all is okay, he's a genius in my view.

last info >
    https://forums.newtek.com/showthread...=1#post1588188

last contact >
    11 July 2020

send him an email, couldn't hurt...
    Last edited by erikals; 10-23-2020 at 05:33 AM.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by TheLexx View Post
    My worry is the rumour of a car accident followed by the lockdown. It would certainly give me the so called "black dog" at the very least. Hope all is okay, he's a genius in my view.
    Not really a "rumour", check back in his past posts: In early March, he acknowledged he had been in the hospital, but was out, and hinted it was an accident, but he was on the mend, filling orders. After that, he made a few more postings throughout March, on various topics, but nothing in public after March 30 2020. He checked into the forums up through July 2020.

I certainly hope he's well. Being around hospitals at that time opens some scary scenarios, but could equally mean nothing at all. We just don't know, so can only hope and/or pray for the best (whichever works for you).
    Last edited by jwiede; 10-23-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.5 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),64GB RAM, NV 980ti

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    last info >
    https://forums.newtek.com/showthread...=1#post1588188

last contact >
    11 July 2020

send him an email, couldn't hurt...
    Yeah, I've sent a couple emails over the past week. We'll see what happens, but not expecting much at this point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12