Thread: Talkshow 4000 over NDI horribly jittery on a brand-new TC1...

Talkshow 4000 over NDI horribly jittery on a brand-new TC1...

Sorry for the cross-post over in the Talkshow forums, but this is an issue I *have* to get fixed.

Just last week I traded in my TC460 (bye-bye W7) for a TC1. The install went well, everything seemed to be in line, but in testing with our pre-existing Talkshow 4000, it has become pretty obvious that in the path from the TS to the TC1 something is quite unhappy. The video in the TC1 is jittery and wildly out of sync. Luckily I can record the Talkshow signals internally - that saved my butt on a high-profile guest last week on a taped show - but the majority of our shows are live, with from one to four Skype channels in operation.

So: Anyone have any insight? As you might expect, our LAN in the building is basically wide-open, with everyone working at home. In fact, the only variable here is the TC1 - the 460 had no issue with the Talkshow signals.

Is there some "best practice" for the TS4000 and the TC1 I may have overlooked?

Thanks all -
    Bruce A. Johnson
    Freedom From Religion Foundation

BTW, the Skype TX software is 2020.20.1.14, if that is useful.
    Bruce A. Johnson
    Freedom From Religion Foundation

What version TalkShow software is installed? 2-0-200521? If not, update to that version.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.