Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mac Users: Davinci Resolve/Fusion 16

  1. #1
    ack ack Markc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,638

    Mac Users: Davinci Resolve/Fusion 16

    Just an FYI for Mac users on High Sierra, Davinci Resolve / Fusion now need Mojave.
    Luckily I have Fusion 9 still installed.
    Mac Pro (2010) OSX 10.14 RX580 Pulse LW2020 CSculpt NMotion
    (plugins: LWCad 2020, TFD 1443, Syflex 2018, StarPro 2020, ExrTrader 2020, Ubercam 2.0, Daz Mocap, DP Light 2020, Quadpanels 1.5)

  2. #2
    It's been like that for over a year, not just the latest updates. I plan on staying with Mojave as long as possible, too many 32-bit programs that I still use.

  3. #3
    ack ack Markc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,638
    I have the App Store version which installed updates up until the current, which now shows as incompatible with the latest update.
    Tried the last installed version, but that doesn’t start up either, even though it installed (havn’t used it for a long while).
    Maybe time to upgrade to Mojave.......finally.

    Was holding off just to keep 2015, but tbh last time I opened 2015 was probably in 2015.
    Mac Pro (2010) OSX 10.14 RX580 Pulse LW2020 CSculpt NMotion
    (plugins: LWCad 2020, TFD 1443, Syflex 2018, StarPro 2020, ExrTrader 2020, Ubercam 2.0, Daz Mocap, DP Light 2020, Quadpanels 1.5)

  4. #4
    TrueArt Support
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Markc View Post
    I have the App Store version which installed updates up until the current, which now shows as incompatible with the latest update.
    Tried the last installed version, but that doesn’t start up either, even though it installed (havn’t used it for a long while).
    Maybe time to upgrade to Mojave.......finally.

    Was holding off just to keep 2015, but tbh last time I opened 2015 was probably in 2015.
    If I would have Mac and similar problems with upgrades/downgrades.. I would buy new SSD disk and install new system on it, but keep old system on older (current) disk. Just in case.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •