Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is RH (Rebel Hill)?

Where is RH (Rebel Hill)?

I ordered Rhiggit 2 like a month ago, and he’s not answering emails. Has anybody else heard from him, or know about a vacation he’s on or something? Frankly I’m kinda worried about him, I’ve ordered from him before (his tutorials are fantastic) so I’m hoping he’s okay...

I was thinking the same thing after he was mentioned iin a thread about rigging earlier today (or yesterday).

I'm sure it had been mentioned in an earlier thread that he'd been in hospital after a traffic accident (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), but I thought he'd been posting or messaging after that.

I'm really quite concerned for him, and am also hoping he's okay, but the fact that no-one seems to have heard from him for so long is frankly worrying.

Hopefully someone can get in touch with him.

We don't know.  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

They were trying to reach out to him from the LW Support Group Facebook page too. The last time he was absent, he had been ill... I think he was hospitalized for a brief period of time.

So I hope that it is nothing serious, but it could possibly be.

Dang.. hope he’s okay

If you go to his forum profile the last time he was active on these forums was July 1, 2020.
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

https://www.dynamicrenderings.com/

Yeah, I checked that too.
    I think he was online briefly after his accident.

His location is listed as Jersey, which I take to be the Channel Islands, but a search of the 192 electoral roll or the Jersey white pages give no results for him, so he seems to have been off-grid good and proper.

I find it hard to believe, and quite sad that no-one in the 3D community is able to make contact to check that he's okay.

Google = Craig Monins Jersey - gives this result >

Craig Monins. Address: [Redacted by moderator] Jersey

www.rebelhill.net

[Moderator's note: The details listed, although not all that hard to come by, constitute "personally identifiable information" by some definitions, and are probably best not listed here by some other than RH, in the unlikely event he wanted to do that himself.]
    Last edited by erikals; 08-18-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Your Google is better than mine then! Wonder why I was getting no results...

Ta.

Google trusts me!  

no, ain't got a clue...  

[Moderator's note: The details listed, although not all that hard to come by, constitute "personally identifiable information" by some definitions, and are probably best not listed here by some other than RH, in the unlikely event he wanted to do that himself.]
    yes, thanks, i was about to moderate it myself, based on suggestion.
    regarding "in the unlikely" i guess this is a situation that calls for certain exceptions. but yep, best removed.

sending him an sms / letter seems a bit private perhaps ?
    contacting a family letter also ?

Perhaps we'll just have to wait and see, and crossing fingers of course that all is well over in Jersey.

Last edited by erikals; 08-18-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuzo View Post
    Your Google is better than mine then! Wonder why I was getting no results...

Ta.
    why-googles-search-results-vary-from-person-to-person...
    https://microarts.com/insights/why-g...son-to-person/

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    why-googles-search-results-vary-from-person-to-person...
    https://microarts.com/insights/why-g...son-to-person/
    This is why I use duckduckgo. Google is dead to me

That's a nice little street.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Traffic incident? ish..

I hope he isn´t left crippled anyway and can make a full recovery.

Quick update. I debated whether or not I should, but decided to ring the number that Google returned. ( The one ending with 15).
    I spoke to a chap who was not Craig, and he had never heard of him. He was polite, but not especially chatty, and I didnt want to intrude further, so I resisted asking if he'd had that phone number or had moved into the address we had for Craig since before January/February.

So we don't know anything more other than the phone number Google has isn't any use to contact him. I am starting to fear the worst now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast