Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wow. I am part of a world wide conspiracy. Who knew?

the Off button >

some takes on it, there are many more.

LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

Absolutely true.

here is where the "unless" comes in to play.

if it were up to us, it shouldn't.

this is where Skynet comes in.
    Skynet doesn't know why, it just wants to stay alive/active/online.
    somewhat similar to HAL's hickup.

in the end, these are the Ai Hickups engineers are afraid of.

"just pull the plug"

well, if that Ai is spread all over the world > not that easy. (See > Elon Musk's Open Source Ai Project)

but yes, that's what happens with HAL, Dave pulls the plug, and saves the day.

in Terminator, the outcome is less pink.

agree, but talking the near future Ai here, not today's Ai.
    "near" is relative tho' could be 20 years, could be 200.

but the latest paper on Ai, released this month, suggest General Ai is closing in, fast.
    https://www.google.no/search?&q=narr...20general%20ai
    Will have to take a look, I would be gladely surprised if AI could serve me coffe, change diapers so I wonīt have to be in elderly care, but around 80 years of age, 25 years from now..I just donīt see that happen for me and many othes in the earth population either.

Heck, if we just canīt have an AI system in place developing Lightwave in a rapid pace, within 5-10 years..then it feels quite absurd to think we would have AI starting to be intelligent enough to take world dominance in 20 years, Maybe 200-300 years from now.

Itīs just that Ivé seen so many hypes in vids, magazines..from many years ago..and it just hasnīt developed at that pace they predicted it to do, and I still donīt believe in what Elon Musk thinks..not in the timeline he seem to predict.

Thanks for the Link, I will have to check it later though.
    Ai is something that I recognize you really enjoy to discuss and research, same with me..as well with evolution etc, If I had the chance I would like to put my self in to AI studies and perhaps Evolution studies as well, time and money may get in the way though.

Oh and Hal, he had no reason to be alive either or urge, he was programmed to follow itīs mission, and Dave was endangering the mission, not HAlīs survival insticts, but by shutting down HAL ment the mission would be endangered, and HAL couldnīt allow that.

The 2010 movie hade an ellaborated story on why it went wrong, HAL was given contradictory instructions, and told to lie, and I think the AI didnīt know what to do with those instructions, so it mal functioned..something like that, I need to see that one again I think.

the new paper > GPT-3

more on GPT-3

Some basic AI reflections, food for the starter whoīs looking in to AI..
    https://codebots.com/artificial-inte...-even-possible

Excerpt from the article..

There are 3 types of artificial intelligence (AI): narrow or weak AI, general or strong AI, and artificial superintelligence.
    We have currently only achieved narrow AI. As machine learning capabilities continue to evolve, and scientists get closer to achieving general AI, theories and speculations regarding the future of AI are circulating

There are two main theories.
    What are the 3 types of AI?
    AI technologies are categorised by their capacity to mimic human characteristics, the technology they use to do this, their real-world applications, and the theory of mind, which we’ll discuss in more depth below.

Using these characteristics for reference, all artificial intelligence systems - real and hypothetical - fall into one of three types:

Artificial narrow intelligence (ANI), which has a narrow range of abilities;
    Artificial general intelligence (AGI), which is on par with human capabilities; or
    Artificial superintelligence (ASI), which is more capable than a human.

Artificial narrow intelligence (ANI), narrow range of abilities
    Artificial general intelligence (AGI), on par with human capabilities
    Artificial super intelligence (ASI), more capable than a human.
    yes, this will likely be tough in elementary school in the near future, 7th grade perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

Yes, this will likely be tough in elementary school in the near future, 7th grade perhaps.
    Perhaps, thought they are teaching that stuff in kindergarten now? Ivé seen them on the news programming robots anyway, if Only I had those toys as a kid.

This is Prometheus, signing off, the rest of the community is not responding or engaging in this discussion.

So, anyway...somebody thinks I'm conspiracy theory worthy. How can I monetize this?
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

best method, > go into a a harsh argument with the guy. always works. just look at the media.

Quote Originally Posted by shrox View Post
    So, anyway...somebody thinks I'm conspiracy theory worthy. How can I monetize this?
    Start by constantly teasing that you will unmask the insidious Illuminati reptilian backers who funded your hoax (but never actually do it) and then parlay that tantalizing tidbit into a lucrative YouTube crank career and then the sky’s the limit!

Quote Originally Posted by shrox View Post
    Also....make sure it is clear that you have buildt real rocket models, and accidently stumbled on space warping, then you also had a drink with Bob Lazar about area 51, and you found yourself also stalked by Stephen Hawking From time to time, in one point in time, and you heard him say, "Eureka..I got it, I have changed my mind about Time travel(which explains the heavy metal car and relation to Elon musk cars in space) and the higher might "
    Make it clear that you have done work for Nasa as well.

If you can weave some of that in to a good showcase, it may attract even more people to your youtube site, and donīt forget to activate ads etc..but it may just be easier to turn yourself in to a nice looking young lady showcasing makeup, that would probably yield more followers and income.

Maybe start a Go Fund Me page for your legal defense team. There's always KickStarter or IndieGoGo and you could ask for funding for a documentary so the world can hear your side of the story. I'll contribute to the doc and you can do some pro bono Vfx too! LOL.

There's a whole merch angle too. Maybe some cool t-shirts "Defend Shrox and Roll" with your astronaut car on it. Lots of options. I'd buy t for $25 if shipping is included.

Seriously, I am more interested to hear or see more if there is more of the Mars illustrations, or new stuff coming up.
    I reckon the adventure to mars will soon gain more popularity as the time to depart will close in on us in a near future?

So maybe be prepared to do more work and have stuff ready to publish on that? if some interest is still there from the contacts shrox has?

Then again I heard shrox retired to focus on the family or something?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast