Thread: Does LW2020 have a fullscreen mode?

Question Does LW2020 have a fullscreen mode?

Is there any fullscreen mode in LW2020 where you can get rid of the windows chrome/titlebar at the top?

Layout has an option in Preferences|Display: Hide Toolbar (Alt+F2).

Modeler has an option in Display Options: Hide Toolbar (Alt+F2) and Viewport Titles.

Or use View|AddViewport, to have a full additional viewport, without toolbar, on your 1st or 2nd display.

To simulate something like Ctrl-F as in other applications for quick access, you can assign Add Viewport to a key.

Quote Originally Posted by sami View Post
    Is there any fullscreen mode in LW2020 where you can get rid of the windows chrome/titlebar at the top?
    On Mac, pressing the green button in window titlebar causes Layout's window to expand to "full-screen".
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.5 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),64GB RAM, NV 980ti

I don't know about you, but I wish there was a way to get rid of the windows app bar at the bottom of the screen as well. I like LW to exist on top of the windows screen entirely! When I'm doing things, my cursor gets too close to the bottom of the available screen and wants to bring up the program thumbnails over top of the LW screen, delaying me from working while I wait for windows to hide it/them again.

See pic at the bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Example.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	284.0 KB 
ID:	148444  

Right click on the taskbar to and select Taskbar Settings. Set the taskbar to auto-hide.

Quote Originally Posted by vncnt View Post
    Layout has an option in Preferences|Display: Hide Toolbar (Alt+F2).

Modeler has an option in Display Options: Hide Toolbar (Alt+F2) and Viewport Titles.
    Thanks - but I was really hoping there was a way to get rid of the top Windows toolbar and get a bit more vertical useful space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vncnt View Post
    Or use View|AddViewport, to have a full additional viewport, without toolbar, on your 1st or 2nd display.

To simulate something like Ctrl-F as in other applications for quick access, you can assign Add Viewport to a key.
    This is cool - I did not know about this, but sadly it also includes the Windows toolbar - Also I couldn't figure out how to do this in Modeler too - is this Layout only? thanks!