Thread: NDI Scan Converter for Mac and Zoom

NDI Scan Converter for Mac and Zoom

New member and long time video engineer here. As you can imagine, I am trying to integrate Zoom calls into an NDI workflow to allow for more polished production for virtual meetings. I am unable to get Scan Converter for Mac to see any Zoom app window other than the main login screen when selecting among the various apps.

In addition, Is there any way to add the ROI feature found on the windows version? I am running multiple monitors on my machines, and don't need to see the entire desktop.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by BHenry View Post
    New member and long time video engineer here. As you can imagine, I am trying to integrate Zoom calls into an NDI workflow to allow for more polished production for virtual meetings. I am unable to get Scan Converter for Mac to see any Zoom app window other than the main login screen when selecting among the various apps.

In addition, Is there any way to add the ROI feature found on the windows version? I am running multiple monitors on my machines, and don't need to see the entire desktop.

TIA
    The full version of Sienna NDI ScanConverter for macOS includes ROI mode.
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ndi-sc...465?ls=1&mt=12