Thread: NDI studio - saving layouts

NDI studio - saving layouts

Hello

I may be being blind but I can't see a method of saving the layout of an NDI Studio session, each time I open it I am back to an empty screen. Is there any way to do this as it's really annoying having to set it all up each time..

Thanks

Richard

Are you asking about NewTek's "NDI Studio Monitor" or something different? If so, which platform? (Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just asking for clarity's sake.)
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Hello

Sorry, yes - NDI Studio Monitor for Windows (I don't think it's available for any other platform!)

Thanks!

Richard

NDI Studio Monitor should remember it's configuration from the previous use.

The configurations files are stored in "%locaappdata%\NewTek\Studio Monitor"

Each .json file is for each copy of Studio Monitor you have run (1st instance, 2nd instance, etc)

You can copy one of these files out and then launch Studio Monitor from command line passing in this configuration file to start it up. However, realize that and changes you make in Studio Monitor will also update the configuration file that you start it with.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.