Thread: LightWave 3D Tutorial How To Configure Dual Viewport Mode with subtitles

TrueArt Support

Talking LightWave 3D Tutorial How To Configure Dual Viewport Mode with subtitles

LightWave 3D Tutorial How To Configure Dual Viewport Mode Full HD video with subtitles (so enable them):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubVOMQZAT38

It should be especially interesting to people creating characters.

ps. Subscribe to new TrueArt YouTube Channel.
    According to YouTube there is needed at least 100 subscribers to set some needed details of the channel.

I don't get it. We've been able to do that forever.
    Tim Parsons

TrueArt Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    I don't get it. We've been able to do that forever.
    Did you enable subtitles?

If you know how to configure it, then tutorial is not for you

Somebody found this tutorial useful because I got 3 votes up (so far).

Some beginners may have no idea that you have to press ctrl-num-[digit] (on numeric keypad) to assign view preset..
    "Save View Preset" is not possible to be found in Edit Menu Layout nor Edit Keyboard Layout. Numeric keypad is not configurable from Edit Keyboard Layout...

yes no way to do it through the keyboard hotkey menu,would be great if it was cuz then you could save a config file rather than have to reset it with each new build, yes I know I should use OD Config Saver, other thing is these presets are already assigned to other things such as weight shaded and so on which means you are overwriting things

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Did you enable subtitles?

If you know how to configure it, then tutorial is not for you

Somebody found this tutorial useful because I got 3 votes up (so far).

Some beginners may have no idea that you have to press ctrl-num-[digit] (on numeric keypad) to assign view preset..
    "Save View Preset" is not possible to be found in Edit Menu Layout nor Edit Keyboard Layout. Numeric keypad is not configurable from Edit Keyboard Layout...
    I thought you were showing something new to 2020. I always setup my number keys to my own liking like this. Yes - maybe some users are not aware. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gerry_g View Post
    yes no way to do it through the keyboard hotkey menu,would be great if it was cuz then you could save a config file rather than have to reset it with each new build, yes I know I should use OD Config Saver, other thing is these presets are already assigned to other things such as weight shaded and so on which means you are overwriting things
    I overwrite a lot of things. Especially the cut,copy, paste and undo-redo keys.
    Tim Parsons

save prefs after doing all this. thanks for taking time to make vid sensei.