Thread: Central Control 1.2 - TriCaster StreamDeck Integration

Central Control 1.2 - TriCaster StreamDeck Integration

Fellow TriCaster users,

It is only 2 months ago I posted to share the release of the first version of Central Control with you, however today I'd like to share our latest version as I believe it will be of interest to anyone wanting to use a StreamDeck with their TriCaster. Have a look at this video I've made.

Highlights
    Rapid mapping of TriCaster functions to StreamDeck keys
    Full feedback support
    Layering support (multiple pages)
    Live video previews on StreamDeck keys
    Effect icons and composition previews on StreamDeck keys

Joe
    Central Control - MIDI Mapping, OSC and more for TriCaster - centralcontrol.io

Not having even seen this message I tried it out and it's wonderful. It's a great way to use the Stream Deck with the TriCaster even though the TriCaster is running Windows 7 (which Stream Deck won't work on). Very, very slick. And I'm also going to set up the audio mixer control with a Behringer X-touch control surface when it arrives next week. Now, the cat's meow is that I'm running it remotely, believe it or not, all through the internet!

Cheers!

Fritz Golman
    Museum of Broadcast Communications

Update, the Behringer control of the audio mixer works perfectly, even over the internet remotely. There's plenty of extra buttons and controllers too, if you want to map other TriCaster functions to the surface or to other connected systems. Very easy to set up. Highly recommended!

Fritz Golman
    Chicago
    Last edited by fgolman; 07-26-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fgolman View Post
    Update, the Behringer control of the audio mixer works perfectly, even over the internet remotely. There's plenty of extra buttons and controllers too, if you want to map other TriCaster functions to the surface or to other connected systems. Very easy to set up. Highly recommended!

Fritz Golman
    Chicago
    Thank you for your kind words Fritz, it is much appreciated!
    Central Control - MIDI Mapping, OSC and more for TriCaster - centralcontrol.io