Thread: Are you aware of any Renderfarms that would accept a project with 3rd party plugins?

Are you aware of any Renderfarms that would accept a project with 3rd party plugins?

I have a project that I had to build using a few 3rd party plugins in the node editor.
    Unfortunately it also requires a renderfarm cause I don't have the luxury of rendering in my 2 machines for 2+ weeks.
    Anyone knows a renderfarm that would accept 3rd party plugins to do it? Rebus (which I'm currently using) won't.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

TrueArt Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennik View Post
    I have a project that I had to build using a few 3rd party plugins in the node editor.
    Unfortunately it also requires a renderfarm cause I don't have the luxury of rendering in my 2 machines for 2+ weeks.
    Anyone knows a renderfarm that would accept 3rd party plugins to do it? Rebus (which I'm currently using) won't.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    3rd party nodes are accepted by Renderfarms, as they are standard.

Other things you can bake to object + MDD sequence for instance..

I made plugin Bake Scene which can help with it:
    http://www2.trueart.pl/?URIType=Dire...-Ins/BakeScene

What kind of 3rd party plugin is not accepted by renderfarm?

Thanks for the suggestion. Baking is not practical as I have thousands of objects with nodes on them right now. I contacted Rebus renderfarm again, hopefully they'll get back to me.

Have you tried Garagefarm? They will install any free plugins for you and also have some commercial plugins. Contact them via Skype and ask them. They are very helpful guys.
    System info: CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X RAM: 32GB DDR4/3200MHz MB: Asus Prime X570-P GFX: Asus GTX 750 Ti / 2GB OS: Win10, LW2019x64

Frequenter
    Maybe it might be worth to check in with LightForge: https://render.lightforge.cc/
    If you have any inquiries, Kelly is rather responsive normally. I havenīt tried LF myself yet, as my budgets are mostly too tight to allow for external expences and also have not had massive frame ranges to render recently so I could manage all current rendertasks overnight on my mini farm myself...

As kolby mentioned, we can install any custom plugin that your project requires here at GarageFarm.NET. We have many plugins available and ready to use, both free and commercial. Please contact us and let us know the plugin name - we will check if it's supported and for which LW versions. It will take just a few minutes.

Our support team is available 24/7, so please feel free to contact us anytime via Skype or our live chat available on the website.
    Cheers

Peter
    GarageFarm.NET The Cheapest Render Farm - 20,000 cores and growing!
    Xesktop - Powerful GPU servers for rental