Thread: Please give back enabling PTZ control with "PTZ|SHTL" button on the Control Surface

Please give back enabling PTZ control with "PTZ|SHTL" button on the Control Surface

Please give back enabling PTZ control with "PTZ|SHTL" button on the Control Surface
    After SW upgrade the "PTZ|SHTL" button enabling DDR shuttle control by default that make a lot of issue during broadcasting.
    It is no more possible to revert PTZ control of selected before PTZ camera with one button as it was before.
    I've created a support case 417106 about this issue but they forwarded me to "Feature Requests".
    https://support.newtek.com/hc/en-us/requests/417106

Engineering doesn't normally have access to support tickets, so for discussion purposes it would be helpful if you could mention which CS you have in mind (the details and implementation vary a bit from one to another). Thanks.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Thanks for answer Steve,
    Currently client use Large Panel with TC1, but I guess the same issue present with the small panel too