Thread: NDI Test Pattern not working - 4.5 version

NDI Test Pattern not working - 4.5 version

Hi Team,

I installed NDI TOOLS 4.5 in Windows 10 Pro laptop system. I uninstalled it as Test pattern generator stopped generating NDI streams.
    After that, I had downloaded again 4.5 tool for windows and installed again.
    After reinstallation, I could observe that NDI Test pattern is not generating NDI and hence its not captured in NDI studio monitor or in NDI Analysis tool.
    Please let me know how to make it operational.
    Last edited by Pavithra; 06-17-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Are you able to see a Test Patterns selection in the list of NDI sources? Or is it that you select the application, but get nothing?

I just tried NDI Test Patterners with the latest NDI Tools on my laptop, but I've not having any problems with it working.

A common thing to check is if your network type in Windows is set to Private (not Public).
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Hi Kane,

Thank you for your reply. It was working when I installed for the first time and it stopped working after I uninstalled and installed again. I could observe that there were multiple instances of NDI test pattern running in the background after reinstallation ( observed both in Task Manager and Allowable Apps window of firewall defender) . Is there any problem related to the cleanup of the application after uninstallation?

There is no NDI out from TestPatterns. I verfied the same by running NewTek NDI Analysis Tool.