Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Permanent thread for all the other products people want to discuss

Deja vu.
    Robert Wilson
    i-7-4770k @3.5ghz, Titan, GTX 1660 Ti, et al

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. (Fez) View Post
    It is easy to read other forums and follow progress of other programs. This forum is a dedicated forum for Lightwavers who still use and like using Lightwave.
    I will say that these days, you have to use other 3d apps with lightwave cos dev features are lacking, so there is some merit wrt discussion of 3rd party. Prefer it wasn't but don't look at me, I don't dev LW.

Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    I will say that these days, you have to use other 3d apps with lightwave cos dev features are lacking, so there is some merit wrt discussion of 3rd party. Prefer it wasn't but don't look at me, I don't dev LW.
    Okay so I use 3DSMax to convert the plethora of max files to something LW can read. Is that what you meant? 😁
    Tim Parsons

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    Okay so I use 3DSMax to convert the plethora of max files to something LW can read. Is that what you meant? ��
    yeah, if there is some useful info regarding max and lw workflows, I would like to know it. Besides, its better than bitchin bout slow dev/render speeds/modeller/bugs/insert your poison etc. Help a brother out :P

Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    yeah, if there is some useful info regarding max and lw workflows, I would like to know it. Besides, its better than bitchin bout slow dev/render speeds/modeller/bugs/insert your poison etc. Help a brother out :P
    Well I can’t do anything in Max other than import and export. ��
    Tim Parsons

Well since this thread exists, I will share some new development on Deep FX Studio. Nothing related to Lightwave yet (but I'm sure there will be an applink at some point). Also since it appears to Deep FX is not treading familiar ground workflow wise, this could make a nice companion app for a lot of people in the future.

System: AMD Ryzen 2700, 16GB, RX 570 x2, Win 10

https://www.deepfxworld.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123