Thread: TC Mini HDMI

TC Mini HDMI

I had a page where it instructed as to what port to use to send the project out to a projector.
    we needed to move the system due to some updates to our platform for our systems. I can not find the paper and need to know which port do I use and the Workspace setting to allow the output to be seen on the projector.

Thanks,
    Jeff Kerry

Typically the two outputs on the front are used. I'm not sure which you would use, depends on your are sessions are configured, but shouldn't be hard to test each and find out.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Kane,

I looked and there is no outputs on the font of the Mini HDMI unit. 4 HDMI inputs, 4 audio 2 in and 2 out plus a headphone port. On the back their is 2 HDMI outputs. Not sure which one to use. Tired both and not luck in getting it out to the projector. I thought their was a link in the Workspace for it butcan not remember which is was.

Jeff

The new Mini HD-4 lists "1 x DVI display output" and "1 x HDMI display output". The Mini 4K lists "4 x mini display port". I don't have either of these handy, but I think you can configure one or more of these to carry your output (not 100% certain, though).
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

After looking today I did find the output port on the front. Couldn't see it before due to having all HDMI ports with cables in them.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff

There ya go - the older Minis do all have 6 connectors on the faceplate, including two outputs.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")