Thread: HD GPX not importing correctly. What am I doing wrong?

HD GPX not importing correctly. What am I doing wrong?

TC1. Latest build.

Built all of my static fontbars in Photoshop. Created them 1920x350(+/-) to save on file size. Upon import, it appears that the TC upscaled them to have the "350px" fill the 1080 session size - blowing the 1920px size of the file completely out of the water. I went ahead and re-built the GPX based on a 1920x1080 format, but is there a way to preserve the scaling when importing something that is not exactly to broadcast spec?

Yes, I realize that I could have just gone into the keyer and used the positioning tools to get to where I needed to go. That requires burning up a DSK to do this, and that's not something I can afford to do for some programs.

Thanks in advance

/bumpitty

Anyone?

Did you import the graphics via the import feature or just add them into the DDR? PNGs for the format?

Graphics displayed from a DDR fill the frame vertically by default. For example, a graphic that was just 240 pixels tall in a 1080p session will be stretched on both axes by a factor of 1080/240 (and would be either pillar boxed or cropped on the sides as required. So it's probably best to create imagery full-frame.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")