Thread: Live Text not showing 2nd line in graphics created in TC LT

Live Text not showing 2nd line in graphics created in TC LT

Is anyone else having this problem?

This text issue is showing up on a TC1 and a TC Mini SDI4 AE2

I created backgrounds in Photoshop as PNGs and copied them to the stills folder on both TC above. Next I
    Opened Live Text and created a few lower thirds back grounds as well as a few full screens with the PNGs created in Photoshop.

I Live Text I create a box and fill with the PNG images. Then I layout text in Live text over the background images. I used a carriage return for two lines of text. Exported all the pages to live.

I am able to see the live text exports and place them in the GFX bins. I can see the thumbnail has two lines of text created with a carriage return. BUT when I insert the DSK the lower third does not show the 2nd line and if I put the full screen in the GFX CH on Program the 2nd line or carriage return line is not visible in program or preview.

As a work around I am making single lines and NOT using carriage returns.

Anyone seeing weirdness like this in titles created in LIVE TEXT?

BTW I have also had a TC8000 drop DSKs for no apparent reason after 2 or 3 seconds on screen. The GFX channel content also disappear from the small thumbnail preview monitor window as well as PREVIEW and PROGRAM. This is an intermittent problem and it is maddening. I have reinstalled updated and made a new session. Nothing has stopped it from happening. It is intermittent so it wildly hard to diagnose.

Just wondering if it happens with other folks.

Mask up and wash 'yer hands!!
    -Nicky in Durham

You should really give this a try.
    I use this when we're doing eSports Tournaments
    as it makes it easy to change the text in the text fields and the new version has 16 different fields
    that you can make, it really makes productions a lot easier.

https://kanelp7.wixsite.com/kanesworld/datalinktitler
    Tricaster 460 Advanced Edition 2, Tricaster 40 V1
    2 Sony PXW-X70 Cameras, 2 Panasonic AG-HMC40P Cameras
    VSE 2.5 - VSE Advanced Edition, A bunch of Doo-Dads and cables

I have the same names its the topics that change and they will have varying lines of info. I wasn't able to get this work flow to work for me- not sure what I did wrong but never got it to see the datalink.