Thread: TC40 (Control Surface) NSD/XML files

TC40 (Control Surface) NSD/XML files

Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone has an XML file for the TC40 Control Surface. My TC300 doesn't seem to have it, and I wasn't able to find it on our TCXD 40, which was a surprise. I know this is all old hardware, but it'd sure be nice to get it working, and I'd prefer to not restore any of my machines.

I am on a TC1 but this file appears to be what you need. It was located in C:\ProgramData\NewTek\Tricaster\Configuration\

cs-45.nsd2.zip

These are the files in the config for the surfaces and if I use the add on tools to export I get a file type of NTM vs XML
    Last edited by stp_productions; 05-03-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks for your response! Is the CS-45 the identifier the TC40 CS uses? I can't seem to get it to fire up with that profile (my machine had the CS45 files in it already).

I'm able to see serial data coming from the control surface, so I know it's working properly. It's just not working on the Tricaster side of things, so I assumed I was missing some files.

I've been able to confirm that the TC40 does register as the CS-45. Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKempenich View Post
    I've been able to confirm that the TC40 does register as the CS-45. Thanks for your help!
    Yeah NewTek appears to try and reuse the surfaces when they are able. Glad to help