Hey guys,

I made this scene last month:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	147577

You can download it here: https://gum.co/yeVVV

There's an Octane Download and a FBX+ABC+Textures download.

The latter contains all the geometry, objects and textures but since I worked with Octane, it will require a bit of work to get that to look good. You can use it anyway you like though, so If you need a mirror or a fireplace, coffee table, pillow .....etc, you can find the individual objects ( as well as the whole room) in there. The carpet is all curves which render as geo at render time in Octane, the .abc file contains all these curves but I've had no luck importing it into Lightwave.

Happy rendering

Wout

Quote Originally Posted by Wout View Post
    Hey guys,

I made this scene last month:

Name:	76.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	147577

You can download it here: https://gum.co/yeVVV

There's an Octane Download and a FBX+ABC+Textures download.

The latter contains all the geometry, objects and textures but since I worked with Octane, it will require a bit of work to get that to look good. You can use it anyway you like though, so If you need a mirror or a fireplace, coffee table, pillow .....etc, you can find the individual objects ( as well as the whole room) in there. The carpet is all curves which render as geo at render time in Octane, the .abc file contains all these curves but I've had no luck importing it into Lightwave.

Happy rendering

Wout
    Thanks for sharing ..you mentioned it was a free scene..but itīs not free for download is it? as you say.. at least you can not set a 0 value in the "I want this"

Nono it's free free . You can add any amount in that field ( except 0 as you noticed). If you want it free, add the discount code 'free' on the checkout and you'll get a 100% discount

Nono it's free free . You can add any amount in that field ( except 0 as you noticed). If you want it free, add the discount code 'free' on the checkout and you'll get a 100% discount
    why does it say I will be charged a value despite the free code?
    Your card will be charged US$1.25, including US$0.25 for VAT in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    why does it say I will be charged a value despite the free code?
    Your card will be charged US$1.25, including US$0.25 for VAT in Sweden.
    Then something's not right, when you go to the checkout and you add the discount code, there should be no charge. In fact the payment details disappear and you just get the download button.
    Last edited by Wout; 05-01-2020 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OFF View Post
    Thank you!
    You're welcome

Then something's not right, when you go to the checkout and you add the discount code, there should be no charge. In fact the payment details disappear and you just get the download button.
    You saw the return result, that is what I get..and I used "free" with quotation marks, without it doesnīt work at all..and as mentioned, I can not set a zero value.

I am guessing, is it required to be logged in to gumroad for it to work correctly? I mean I can get it to work but not with the right charging.
    Cause I can not see any checkout, only pay button..which may have to do with me not logged in, canīt recall if I signed up for the gumroad account though..if necessary I would need to check that, but I am not fond of it.

oh it's "free" without quotation marks I just tried it, it works no login required. I think about 10 people downloaded it for free now.

oh it's "free" without quotation marks I just tried it, it works no login required. I think about 10 people downloaded it for free now.
    Nope - as you can see here the price is indicated:

Name:	2nd_free_Interior_Scene.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	147588

I'm sorry I don't get why this is so difficult, yes it's free. I even posted a screen recording to show exactly what you need to do...

I'm sorry I don't get why this is so difficult, yes it's free. I even posted a screen recording to show exactly what you need to do...
    Hm, I have tried to get this and have hit a problem. I get to the final screen shown in your video showing the cost as being $0 but nothing seems to happen when I click on the 'Get' button. Should I be taken to a download screen or do I get an email with a download link ? Sorry, I haven't used Gumroad before so don't know how things are supposed to work.
    Kevin F Stubbs

Remember...one size does NOT fit all

Perhaps the Gumroad server response is a little slow sometimes . When you click the get button, wait a little and it should then show you a receipt and "view product" button. That one isn't very intuitive I must say..
    Last edited by Wout; 05-02-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Perhaps the Gumroad server response is a little slow sometimes . When you click the get button, wait a little and it should simply start downloading.
    Tried again, nothing happens. I even gave it a go with MS Edge instead of Firefox with the same result. Nothing happens when I click on 'Get'. It may be down to the Gumroad server being exceptionally busy due to the current situation, so I give it another try later in the day. BTW, I was trying to get the FBX version.

Regardless, many thanks for making the scene available
    Kevin F Stubbs

Remember...one size does NOT fit all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast