Thread: Tricaster 460 AE3 - Headphonte not working

Tricaster 460 AE3 - Headphonte not working

I don't know if it is a problem that is affecting only my Tricaster, but yesterday I noticed that the headphone output was not working anymore after 7-3-200331 update. I thought it could be a hardware problem, but doing the restore brought the headphone audio back. I than installed the 7-3-200331 update again and the headphone was working well, but today when I checked it, the headphone audio was dead again...

I don't know if this is a problem with this update or a hardware problem. I hope if someone can confirm that this is a bug or not.
    Daniel Choi
    Tricaster 460 AE2 - Tricaster 855 - Tricaster 455

Maybe it's not defaulting to the correct audio output device on your system?
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    Maybe it's not defaulting to the correct audio output device on your system?
    Hi Steve,

The headphone output of the Tricaster can be changed by Windows audio system? How can I check it?

Another thing that I noticed with the 7.3 update is that even deselecting the "Tabs Follow Preview for M/Es" the M/Es are following the preview.

Regards,

Daniel Choi
    Last edited by Koinonia; 04-30-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    Daniel Choi

Leaving the session and going back solved the problem of tabs Follow Previes for M/Es.
    Daniel Choi

Quote Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
    The headphone output of the Tricaster can be changed by Windows audio system?
    Do you have a Phones slider in your Mixer? Assuming you do, check to see what it's assigned to use for output.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    Do you have a Phones slider in your Mixer? Assuming you do, check to see what it's assigned to use for output.
    hi Steve,

I have Phones slider in Tricaster Mixer, but it is the only one that doesn't have any configuration option in the Mixer, as for exemple Master, that has the option icon with Equalizer. Compressor and supplemental output device...

Do I am missing something?
    Last edited by Koinonia; 05-01-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    Daniel Choi

Possible this varies by version, or with PA - I will look into this.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Thanks Steve!
    Daniel Choi