Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO releases, is the truth out there?

UFO releases, is the truth out there?

What do you guys believe?..are you a hardcore..yeah they are amongst us fan? (as in the recorded event being extraterrestial)
    Or are you as skeptic as I still am?

there is no sanctuary....
    A skeptic, but something is going on. Aliens who have came across the galaxy to play hide & seek with us? Not high on my list of possibilities. I'd sooner believe John Galt's crew is playing with the powers that be.
    Bill Carey

3900X 3.79
    Win10 Pro 64bit
    32gig Ram
    AMD 5700XT 8gb 20.4.2
    LW 2020.02 x64
    Space Navigator

This is interesting podcast Cmdr. David Fravor "a retired US Navy pilot, who has a close encounter in 2004 with the so-called Tic Tac UFO" in Joe rogan Experience:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ

BTW. My father had story... around 20 years ago he goes on cigarette in front of house, in the late evening, and saw tic tac/cigar suspend over near houses. Only he know what he saw.
    Last edited by MarcusM; 04-28-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusM View Post
    This is interesting podcast Cmdr. David Fravor "a retired US Navy pilot, who has a close encounter in 2004 with the so-called Tic Tac UFO" in Joe rogan Experience:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ

BTW. My father had story... around 20 years ago he goes on cigarette in front of house, in the late evening, and saw tic tac/cigar suspend over near houses. Only he know what he saw.

I am always very skeptical to Any sighting described as verified by only One person..who knows.

I have only seen one strange event, and that was with my brother a very cold night..so I wasnīt temporarely confused or hallucining that moment..my brother saw it also and we both found it very strange.
    we noticed some red lights in distance up in the air, moving back and forth sideways from our perspective, we could hear no sound of it, and it seemed more pulsating than on off lights..so we stood there wondering what kind o chopper type that would be? then some minutes later we saw a very strong light..stronger than a star silently flying above our heads..this was many years ago before we got these flying lanters ..and usually they flicker anyway..this was a steady light..no sound at all, and as it went over our heads and a bit further, We noticed a strong beam seamingly shooting up in the sky...very shortly..from a location nearby the village area surronding.

We have no explanation to it really..perhaps we should have reported it to see if something was going on to avoid thinking of something else, canīt recall the date now.
    Since then Ivé been out at night many nights, but havenīs seen anything like that.

Still not believing another civilization would be capable of reaching us, itīs absolutely not impossible that could happen or could have happened, but I sort of is very doubtful of it, in fact I do not believe there are so many civilizations in hour galaxy that has reached our level..if any.
    Other galaxies..maybe some.

The stuff off däniken and other stuff from the past...all just feels very much like hoaks and make up as you see fit.

But indeed very intriguing with this unexplained Ufo sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Carey View Post
    A skeptic, but something is going on. Aliens who have came across the galaxy to play hide & seek with us? Not high on my list of possibilities. I'd sooner believe John Galt's crew is playing with the powers that be.
    Consider this, earth is quite old in comparison to when "humans" arrived to the scene, an extra terrestial civilization ..had they found our planet, they would most likely not just show up in time to affect our society around aztek time or egypt time or something like that, the extremely tight window for that to be the case is just not credible.
    And as such..we would most likely have seen traces long before we ourself evolved to humans, such as buildings for their settlements.

At that time they wouldnīt come here cause they heard signals from us, or such...and if they would have known about this planet..they should have been aware of itīs potential for life and gotten here earlier most likely.

Makes no sense that they would have been here then just left, or that they would just show up just to keep track of us at that tiny timespan when mankind took a leap in evolution, and just forget about all other resources on earth.

So..nothing credible at all ..and that together with the extreme distances between our stars and how long time it will take with speed of light etc, wormholes and other dimensions..is a bit off our scientific charts to even comprehend properly or reach.

As always..intriguing and exciting to believe in higher orders or higher civilizations that would have been here and impacted our own evolution, or even living amongst us...but not very likely.
    As for ourself being aliens, well..just look at the evolutionary tree and we can see there isnīt much of a difference from animals in general or those evolutionary trees depicting humanoids overall.

I consider myself having a vivid imagination, and perhaps I would be happy if there really was extra terrestials...flying around and secretely checking us..if they would be nice that is..and at one point I actually believed that...but not anymore.

One option could be that they havenīt been here before..but picked up signals in early radio transmission, but then again...those signals hasnīt traveled very far out...so what are the odds there would be a civilization in those regions able to pick it up, and then back again..within a timespan to travel here.

I am not ruling out it completely..but the sheer distance and lack of evidence as traces and stuff, doesnīt make it more likely.

I've followed this subject (object) for years.

are they real?  yes!

what are they?  yes!

but the sheer distance...
    the question is, should we care now that we have quantum mechanics?
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ntum+mechanics

and would i care if it turned out to be aliens, i mean, if they haven't helped us all these years in any way, just been watching our destructions, then frankly, i'd be a bit disappointed.

ok, i lied, i'd care, but you get my drift.
    Last edited by erikals; 05-10-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusM View Post
    yeah, there are thousands of hoax stories.
    but in between them, there are some puzzling ones.

saw a plasma flash once, looked like a super-short green laser blast from an X-wing.
    it sounds utterly stupid, but hey, it was there, for a flash of a second at least.

might have been a lightning ball of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

yeah, there are thousands of hoax stories.
    but in between them, there are some puzzling ones.

saw a plasma flash once, looked like a super-short green laser blast from an X-wing.
    it sounds utterly stupid, but hey, it was there, for a flash of a second at least.

might have been a lightning ball of some sort.
    You think too much
    probably just neurons firing off too much at that moment, or it could be the flash as you said

But yah..the unexplained, unless explained, it can be anything possible.
    And when you are alone it doesnīt hold up much, considering the factor of someone just making it up, and the factors of hallucinating that can occour or similar.
    The more people witnessing or recording..the better from a scrutiny point of view.

But for the released recordings, no test center with tools to analyze the photage better, I reckon if it is the U.S airforce releasing it..they must have checked it with various image processing tools, but coming up with absolutely nothing, perhaps the recordings are of such louse quality..and being radar scans etc.

seems Pointless to take these released photage of the U.F.O ...and run image filters on it to see if you can get clearer picture with details or enhanced, mostly just turns black or white with blur no matter how you do it.

Or..going for conspiracy theories, the release of the photage is just a part of the agenda and plans of recruitment and getting funds for the Trump Space Army

Below..still One of Spielbergs Best movies..In my eyes anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    I've followed this subject (object) for years.

are they real?  yes!

what are they?  yes!

the question is, should we care now that we have quantum mechanics?
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ntum+mechanics

and would i care if it turned out to be aliens, i mean, if they haven't helped us all these years in any way, just been watching our destructions, then frankly, i'd be a bit disappointed.

ok, i lied, i'd care, but you get my drift.
    This about them not making contact nor invading nor seemingly not helping out (as we know of)
    To me kind of strengthens a thesis that there actually isnīt any extra terrestial beings flying around and making fun of us.
    That said..who am I to understand the whole scope of an eventual agenda a possible extra terrestial civlization may have, biding their time and just watching..till they feel the time is right to contact us, or be nasty?
    But for me the most credible scenario is that there is no extra terrestials as I said.

Or another thesis, they are bound under a universal order ...set by several civilizations, that the can observe..and wait for a civilazation to go under, only then..only then allowed to claim the planet as their own.
    Or just allowed to observe..but not interfere in the way of sci-fi star trek rules.

Quite ridiculous to imagine around it perhaps..itīs not gonna solve a thing or help out anywere, but itīs fun to tickle the imagination

"Carl Sagan: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/carlsagan.html

Just like this statement from him, I too as a little kid and youngster has always looked up to the stars and wondered..

"SAGAN: I personally have been captured by the notion of extraterrestrial life, and especially extraterrestrial intelligence from childhood. "

Anyone remembering that alien autopsy ..some years ago?

And there was this anomoly in the ocean that a Swedish diving team put up as a huge marketing for their own agendas, quite silent about it now.

but yeah, interesting.

saw a video somewhere where it flies above the water, then goes down, just below water surface, without making splashes. [read>totally-impossible]

"Carl Sagan: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
    well, some of the videos aren't too far off.
    there are these Pentagon ones,
    we also have some info from the Norwegian military, mostly weird radar stuff combined with sight-seeings.
    plus quite a few from various countries.

wouldn't surprise me if they were American military projects.

Anyone remembering that alien autopsy ..some years ago?
    yes, cool, but quite "rubbery" "aliens".

And there was this anomoly in the ocean that a Swedish diving team put up as a huge marketing for their own agendas, quite silent about it now.
    yes, recall this one, looked like an ancient structure ? Atlantis ?

Quite ridiculous to imagine around it perhaps..itīs not gonna solve a thing or help out anywere, but itīs fun to tickle the imagination
    we might be close to getting the tech to figure out what these ('cough'military) objects are.
    Last edited by erikals; 05-12-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Still...Absolute Amateur scallahan1's Avatar
    "we might be close to getting the tech to figure out what these ('cough'military) objects are."

And then we'll blow ourselves to kingdom come. LOL.

We're like curious cats with the minds of a baboon.

I totally DO believe there is other life out there, though.

Steve

I totally DO believe there is other life out there, though.
    30 years ago no-one would have taken that statement seriously.

Make Your Films Effective DiscreetFX's Avatar
    Something is going to happen, something wonderful.
    DiscreetFX Team
    http://www.discreetfx.com
    Making Your Digital Films More Effective!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast