Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFO releases, is the truth out there?

Quote Originally Posted by scallahan1 View Post
    "we might be close to getting the tech to figure out what these ('cough'military) objects are."

And then we'll blow ourselves to kingdom come. LOL.

We're like curious cats with the minds of a baboon.

I totally DO believe there is other life out there, though.

Steve
    To be fair, that is what most scientist and most peple believe, but it has little to do with however extra terrestials are visiting us or have visited us, in what we
    today only have seen as Ufoīs, so quite a different thing.

Bending space and travel through bent space, or traveling near lightspeed etc..that is what they have to accomplish, which sort of suggest they perhaps would have needed a very rapid evolution, starting faster on a planet that is much older than earth perhaps, or other factors contributing to a much faster evolution.'

Then again, if there is such a thing as multiverse..we could be looking at Extra terrestials with an age as civilization even older than our own universe, that is sort of intriguing.

Believing or calculating for the odds of life on other planets isnīt hard to imagine considering an approximation of 150-250 billions of stars in our milky way galaxy, and our closest andromeda galaxy. roughly twice as much stars in that galaxy.
    And amount of Galaxies in the know universe, suggested 2 trillions of GALAXIES (not stars) or above.

So..if we consider earth as the only planet being the One that has the single uniqueness of being the only civilization or the only one with life, seems a bit farfetched.

That said, we have only searched and gathered data for a very small basis to account for reliable statistics that could be valid for our galaxy alone..when it comes to calculate how many stars there are that may have
    planets in habitable zones, and all the other variables needed for sustain life for a long period of time needed for life to also develop high intelligence and civilizations.

The thing is..no one really can tell with good certainty on how many civlizations would be out there, and it will probably never be revealed or confirmed either, unless such a hyperadvanced civilization lands here and tells us that
    they have been researching most galaxies and they really know most about them.

So well, you could go for, maybe there is very few civilizations..just a few of them in our galaxy..perhaps we are actually the only civilization, which is a huge step in opposite to just declaring life on other planets.
    And how many civilizations per galaxy or total amount of them in the universe, and what classification to put on them, civilizations that has begun radio transmissions, and scanning, and begun space traveling etc?

So many levels to reach for a civilization to stay alive and develop to a interstellar civilization, meaning able to travel to other star systems.
    letīs think of how many species on earth that can be considered a civilization at all, amongst aprox 8,7 species on earth, there is only ONE.
    And how many species would grow to a state of much much more advanced civilzation on other planets?

A lot to think about..for questions that we probably, probably will never get any closure to, but yet we are queally puzzled/dazzled by these questions.

Personally many years ago..I often thought there must be a huge amount of advanced civilizations, interstellar ones...but nowadays..I sort of have changed that perpsective to very doubful, and that there may be just a few
    numbers of civilizations out there.

And I just canīt go for the Contact sci-fi movie quote, "it would be an aweful waste of space" if there werenīt more life out there.
    That would assume a creator designing it with the notion of using the space properly for the creation of civilizations, and that I do not believe for a second.
    And going down that route, donīt believe the universe ever as created, it has always been there, but not in the shape/form we know of as today..even the big bang requires some form of causality, even before time as we know of time today, and as such I stretch my imagination to other mulitverses or dimensions, ripping a hole in to the cosmic fabric and starting the timeline for our universe.

So for me Cosmos (as being all that ever has been..and excluding the time before our universe) has never been created, always has been there..otherwise we would sign up for a deity of some form creating it all, while still that deity would have to be the all things father and mother, and never created itself, which sort of in itīs own just as easy could validate a universe never created but always have been there..just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetFX View Post
    Something is going to happen, something wonderful.
    HALelujah 
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetFX View Post
    Something is going to happen, something wonderful.
    It happens all the time, probably every second, as for what is in the wonderful is in the eyes of the beholder, but life I think is a pretty darn good one, and happens right now.
    We donīt have to wait til 2010, which already passed by the way

And we can just look up to the skies and say, my god..itīs full of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    "Carl Sagan: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
    well, some of the videos aren't too far off.
    there are these Pentagon ones,
    we also have some info from the Norwegian military, mostly weird radar stuff combined with sight-seeings.
    plus quite a few from various countries.

wouldn't surprise me if they were American military projects..
    I donīt think it is fair to consider those tapes as extra ordinary evidence..it needs to be tested and verified, not just a recorded tape of it, thatīs what extra ordinary evicence means.

As for the military projects, personally I think that can be quite reasonable, at least for some of it, which nation?..who knows?

That seabed structure, seems it wasnīt that extraordinary anyway, think some people mentioned other underwater structures displaying similar.
    And it is suspecious that nothing else has been revelead from that sighting, nothing that would indicated extra terrestial machinery etc.

It was a swedish ocean exploring team (ocean x)
    An article that put some sceptic thoughts on it.

And You may think, why not a survey on the structure to confirm any metallic, or other material properties, other than a rocky surface, a bit hard to swallow that a machine would have such structure made in more natural elements as a rock.
    https://www.livescience.com/34009-su...altic-sea.html

You may think..if this truly would be someting extra terrestial and that they were convinced, they should have either waited til they were sure of what it was, and then either disclose it to authorities and scientist ..or continue to hide it.

As it is now..they are not sure, and not disclosing location properly for research...as I understand it, and that pattern I feel is sort of building up to a hoax or misleading to gain funding for their other projects, granted they may have just found an unusal structure, or something man made long time ago, even when the area wasnīt under the ocean perhaps.

Scientist have checked samples from the sighting, and they conclude that it is very likely vulcanic matter, and deposites from times when the glacier was formed.

As for electronic devices stopping to work when they were getting close to the object, and working when they were getting further away..they still managed to take photo of it at close range..meh.

donīt think it is fair to consider those tapes as extra ordinary evidence..
    true.

it is alright info, but not extra ordinary. who knows when that'll happen.

It was a Swedish ocean exploring team (ocean x)
    An article that put some skeptic thoughts on it.
    yeah, kind of reminds one of the mars face.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

true.

it is alright info, but not extra ordinary. who knows when that'll happen.

yeah, kind of reminds one of the mars face.
    Knit picking you did refer to that quote of extra ordinary evidence, saying it wasnīt far off, and not alright info.

As for the ocean anomaly, not likely a mars face, but the millenium falcon...would have been spectacular if they happened to have heard a wookie roar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VulcanHand.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	147791   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VulcanHand2.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	147792  
    Last edited by shrox; 05-13-2020 at 10:32 AM. Reason: I don't know what happened here...
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Knit picking you did refer to that quote of extra ordinary evidence, saying it wasnīt far off, and not alright info.

As for the ocean anomaly, not likely a mars face, but the millenium falcon...would have been spectacular if they happened to have heard a wookie roar
    You are so wrong. It's obviously a Vulcan greeting.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8 
ID:	147793
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Quote Originally Posted by shrox View Post
    You are so wrong. It's obviously a Vulcan greeting.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8 
ID:	147793
    Lol
    You are wrong..itīs all just a Rorschach test.

But sure...I can see a vulcan hand there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12