Thread: NDI for webex

NDI for webex

Greetings,

I could use some help getting an NDI stream from my Android phone into Webex on a windows 10 machine. I'm able to create a stream and can view it on my local network through my web browser but I can't get the video stream recognized in webex. I have the NDI extension for webex and it shows up as an option but when I select it I don't see anything. Perhaps I'm not creating the right stream format from my phone. I am using the app IP WEBCAM, from the google play store. I can see the stream when I go my local address in a web browser.

There currently aren't any NDI applications available for Android devices that I'm aware of. The IP Webcam app you mention says it can send video into VLC Player, there is a NDI plug-for for VLC you should be able to two step the signal in using that method.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Like in Teams and Skype we can connect every callers as separate input in Tricaster while clicking NDI USAGE , Can we do same in Cisco Webex?

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilesh3112 View Post
    Like in Teams and Skype we can connect every callers as separate input in Tricaster while clicking NDI USAGE , Can we do same in Cisco Webex?
    I think you are referring to TriCaster2 Elite's Live Call Connect feature, which natively supports taking video from up to 9 individual callers to supported conferencing apps to TriCaster's Switcher inputs. If so, then no, I do not believe Webex is directly supported (you can probably take the whole webpage of a browser running a Webex extension as one Switcher source).

Sorry if I've misunderstood your question.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")